Presenting A Replacement Option

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
How do you present a replacement to a prospect? Lost a LH replacement chance today and it was probably a trust issue but still frustrating. Do you use words like "upgrade", or other methods?

How do you present a replacement to a prospect? Lost a LH replacement chance today and it was probably a trust issue but still frustrating. Do you use words like "upgrade", or other methods?

Did they say they needed to think about it/talk to their daughter/son/rich uncle?

My favorite indeed...

----------

Even better is the cancellation call "my ____ just told me they have 1 Billion of insurance on me for $1/mo"

I think a big mistake we agents can make when confronted with a "no brainer" replacement scenario is we "cut to the chase". If you find out right off the bat, put that aside for the moment and go about selling yourself and your product as if you never heard it. These two sales need to be made regardless of the situation. Once you close these doors behind you, then it is safe to proceed.

Think of it like a woman. She won't go with you just because her boyfriend is an asshole. She still has to want to be with you.:yes:

Back