Settlers 2017 Trip .

If you go on these trips will you get a 1099? And if so are they pretty fair on the dollar amount?

I won a trip to Hawaii in the car business and got a huge 1099 for it.

If you (as a new agent) write $16K with Settlers they'll send you and a loved one to a destination of your choice within the continental US. That's airfare, hotel, and give you $300 in case to spend.

The only problem with this is that it ends on December 31st. Better hurry!!

If you go on these trips will you get a 1099? And if so are they pretty fair on the dollar amount?

I won a trip to Hawaii in the car business and got a huge 1099 for it.

They don't all 1099. KSKJ says they do not. RNA never did on their trips. Trinity/FBL says they do not.

----------

If an agent thinks that the KSKJ Life trip is free then they need to go take a math class.

OK, I'll bite. How is it not?

Come on JD I know you are smarter than that. But for new agents I'll just say this. If you take into account the very low commission they pay as opposed to other companies then you are really paying for it.

Come on JD I know you are smarter than that. But for new agents I'll just say this. If you take into account the very low commission they pay as opposed to other companies then you are really paying for it.

Their graded policy pays higher than Gerber, Great Western, SNL's graded, Aetna's graded or Settler's bronze. And you could easily win their trip using only that product.

Back