Settler's Life Changes

If you can do a phone application in under 15 minutes you'll get all my business, well not all. Just not going to engage in 25-40min Calls for sure.

Sentinel is coming out with 100% Phone / Voice process that will have a target of under 10 minutes. Should be before end of February. Their rates are attractive compared to Equitable and smoke BL's . . .

Sentinel is coming out with 100% Phone / Voice process that will have a target of under 10 minutes. Should be before end of February. Their rates are attractive compared to Equitable and smoke BL's . . .

You need to stop listening to those company reps and talk to real agents.

You are talking to people that don't have a clue how their products get placed. I understand you would have a lot in common with them but that will not advance your career.

Liberty Bankers is not bankers life and has mid tier competitive rates across the entire age band

You are talking to people that don't have a clue how their products get placed. I understand you would have a lot in common with them but that will not advance your career.

I imagine the President and S.V.P aren't just "reps" . . .

They are committed to making the Agents more efficient and effective. I can't wait . . .

JD is correct in his advice!

Listen to the players who are playing the game at the highest of levels. The sooner you do that the quicker you will reach new heights. I don't know anyone playing this game at a high-level writing Sentinel.

I imagine the President and S.V.P aren't just "reps" . . .

They are committed to making the Agents more efficient and effective. I can't wait . . .

With most companies the president and SVP are either lawyers or bean counters and have no idea how to actually sell their product to the consumer.

JD is correct in his advice!

Listen to the players who are playing the game at the highest of levels. The sooner you do that the quicker you will reach new heights. I don't know anyone playing this game at a high-level writing Sentinel.

Just want them for the back to back 150% storm days in south Georgia. Their rates aren't bad - top 4 of my carriers . . .

Nice MYGA's too . . .:biggrin:

Just want them for the back to back 150% storm days in south Georgia. Their rates aren't bad - top 4 of my carriers . . .

Nice MYGA's too . . .:biggrin:

As JD puts it you don't know what you don't know. A carrier just busting out into the telesales arena will always have issues starting out. Balt life has had a telesales platform for a long time and then recently they made changes to it allowing you to pivot to the new plan during the same interview versus having to hang up and restart and it took about a month to month and a half to work out those bugs it seemed like. Now imagine that on a much larger scale since the company is new to the telesales platform all together

As JD puts it you don't know what you don't know. A carrier just busting out into the telesales arena will always have issues starting out. Balt life has had a telesales platform for a long time and then recently they made changes to it allowing you to pivot to the new plan during the same interview versus having to hang up and restart and it took about a month to month and a half to work out those bugs it seemed like. Now imagine that on a much larger scale since the company is new to the telesales platform all together

They have a modified / graded Phone process now. Cool thing is they are going to have the MIB and RX running from inception - so, you will know what the client qualifies for before going through the entire process. So - right after health questions - you'll know Vantage I. II or III - then go through everything else . . .

Give them a chance when they start - you never know.

Back