Anyone Became Millionaire Selling Insurance?

Mah

Super Genius
I was just wondering...please dont turn this great post into fight club! I know only a few who became millionaires selling insurance with Primerica and WFG. Lol

Mah said:
I was just wondering...please dont turn this great post into fight club! I know only a few who became millionaires selling insurance with Primerica and WFG. Lol

They made thier money recruiting people and not producing insurance business. Yes it is possible to become a millionare selling insurance but I would worry about selling my first policy first instead of dreaming of spending my riches at this point.

jhuang said:
I know agents that became millionaires that are not with Primerica or WFG.

So do I. There are mega producers out there. I think its silly to be asking a question like this when someone has never sold a policy. The real issue is prospecting and selling right now.

I know agents that became millionaires that are not with Primerica or WFG.

We need to talk. I'm still shopping for the perfect company
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So do I. There are mega producers out there. I think its silly to be asking a question like this when someone has never sold a policy. The real issue is prospecting and selling right now.

No question is silly thats what I learned from my American ESL teacher! Besides I know I will be millionaire. Just like weekend I did presentation for 29 people and 15 of them say they would like to get their FNA done! So lets not worry about me. Shall we! I got this!

Last edited:
You will never write an application as there is no such thing as "The perfect company"

No question is silly thats what I learned from my American ESL teacher! Besides I know I will be millionaire. Just like weekend I did presentation for 29 people and 15 of them say they would like to get their FNA done! So lets not worry about me. Shall we! I got this!

You got what? The world's worst case of call avoidance? 6 months with no sales is hardy the path to becoming a millionaire.

I have yet meet the insurance company that pays for a FNA, much less someone who says they want to get it done, but yet to have gotten it done.

Just think of all the sales you could have made had you been working the past few months versus looking for perfection, which doesn't exist.

Subscribe to some of the free industry magazines. Learn to work with high net worth and many things can happen.
Profound statement from VOL:

"Just think of all the sales you could have made had you been working the past few months versus looking for perfection, which doesn't exist."

How many of us got caught up in the waiting for perfection trap before hitting the pavemant?

Last edited:

It just so happens I am working on my second million right now!

I decided to give up my efforts on the first million - it was just too hard.

Back