Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

I have to say that there is business and there are cases to be written in those internet leads. I've written some out of them myself and think I may have even posted as much earlier in the thread. I think others have posted that here also. As a matter of fact, not only have I written some, but a couple of them were some of my highest premiums (permanent cases). But, it's just a different kind of response than a mail lead. The internet leads take a good bit more "mining". And, if you're going to work them, you have to work them like they (LifeTel) suggests. What I was told, and found to be true myself, is that you have to hit those from all sides. Simply my opinion, but if I was going to put forth an honest to goodness, solid push on working those, I think it really takes some kind of CRM that emails, texts, calls and any other possible way to make contact. And, I know those systems are out there. Trying to do it somehow manually though, I think is just a tougher go. That said, I'm sure it could probably be done and, once again, I've written the deals and have spent the commissions that have come out of those to know there's money in there for sure. It's just more work, takes more build up, follow up, follow through and I'm just getting too old and too lazy to do it LOL. That's why I buy and work almost entirely on the mail leads, A's and B's. The people know what's going on, takes less fishing and it's just SO much easier. Obviously, I say stick to the mails. Unless you're not lazy like me and then I think you could make a sustained, consistent and profitable push on the internet stuff as well :yes:

do they have any suggestions on CRM's or system that works for them

do they have any suggestions on CRM's or system that works for them

I don't know myself as, like I said, I've just really kept focused on all of the mail leads. I do remember on one of the group calls we had that someone was talking about some system, though. That's been awhile back now and there's absolutely no chance I could think of the name of it. I'm sure LifeTel has to know. You'd think they'd have to be talking to agents about that sort of stuff all the time.

I don't know myself as, like I said, I've just really kept focused on all of the mail leads. I do remember on one of the group calls we had that someone was talking about some system, though. That's been awhile back now and there's absolutely no chance I could think of the name of it. I'm sure LifeTel has to know. You'd think they'd have to be talking to agents about that sort of stuff all the time.

They have group calls? I was not told about this. How do we access it?

They have group calls? I was not told about this. How do we access it?

Hello everyone this post has been very resourceful as I am interested in this opportunity as well. To all my new producers how are things going have you closed business? For the producers who's been in the system for awhile how many non-resident licenses do you have are you happy with how things are going? Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!!!

Hello everyone this post has been very resourceful as I am interested in this opportunity as well. To all my new producers how are things going have you closed business? For the producers who's been in the system for awhile how many non-resident licenses do you have are you happy with how things are going? Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!!!

I can answer some on this. The group calls depend on your manager. I work with Elly and we've had a handful of conference calls with multiple agents on, since I've been with them. Usually, most of the interaction is one on one. We had a group call about a month or so ago though and it was regarding Fidelity. I wanted to sell with them and some of the other agents did also I guess, so Elly did a group training and screen share with us for about an hour. Again, I think it just depends on whether or not they have information that needs to be covered with multiple agents at a time, obviously.

Regarding the program itself, it's worked out really well for me. I'm writing consistently each week, I'm bringing in consistent weekly dough and that's what it's all about. Like the other poster says, I'm working mainly on the mail leads as well. I'm licensed in 8 states, by the way. Most of what I'm writing with them is coming from GA, NC, TX and AZ.

Good Evening! Today I'm officially signed up with LifeTel. I am now enrolled in my prelicening course to study for my license. I will continue to update on my status.

Hi all, seems like positive remarks. I think I spotted them on craigslist last week...but...does anybody remember the e-telesure deal from a couple years ago? One of the characters was a Robert Abbott too. Hmmmm...

Hi all, seems like positive remarks. I think I spotted them on craigslist last week...but...does anybody remember the e-telesure deal from a couple years ago? One of the characters was a Robert Abbott too. Hmmmm...

I actually did extensive research on this, beyond speaking and meeting with Rob Abbott himself. His license is in good standing with CA and TX - I contacted the commissioners offices directly to check, as well as online. I asked them directly about this type of scam and they stated that if there was any hint of a scandal regarding him and his license that they would have revoked it.

He stated that someone stole his identity, just like they did with a few other agents, and then used their license numbers to feign legitimacy for their scams. They took his audio/outline of his system and then peddled it to just get the sign-up fee and then disappeared into the night.

Rob himself has an office location in Ontario, is communicative through phone and email, and the entire company, Lifetel, is using Brokers Alliance as an IMO. The fact that a credible IMO is contracting on behalf of them, and that they are producing business together, is a good verification. Additionally, the sign-up fee is moreso of a deposit, as you receive the money back in-full after producing $5k in AP.

Good stuff! One of my contracts is with Brokers Alliance, so if they're with them...then they're legit. Funny that the model is the exact same...but ehh whatever. Keep on crushing it!

I actually did extensive research on this, beyond speaking and meeting with Rob Abbott himself. His license is in good standing with CA and TX - I contacted the commissioners offices directly to check, as well as online. I asked them directly about this type of scam and they stated that if there was any hint of a scandal regarding him and his license that they would have revoked it.

He stated that someone stole his identity, just like they did with a few other agents, and then used their license numbers to feign legitimacy for their scams. They took his audio/outline of his system and then peddled it to just get the sign-up fee and then disappeared into the night.

Rob himself has an office location in Ontario, is communicative through phone and email, and the entire company, Lifetel, is using Brokers Alliance as an IMO. The fact that a credible IMO is contracting on behalf of them, and that they are producing business together, is a good verification. Additionally, the sign-up fee is moreso of a deposit, as you receive the money back in-full after producing $5k in AP.

what are the 4 carriers they require you to sign up with again ?

If i remember correctly . .it was Anico, North American, Assuirty and a 4th.. correct?

Back