Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Well I do agree there are a good amount of bad phones. But they're internet leads. They did tell me that would happen. I am having a little luck sending emails to them. I actually had a couple people respond to me and I'm supposed to be able to follow up with them. I will say that the template they gave me for that does work. I do want to pay these 2 cases quick and buy some A's.

Are you still with Lifetel ?

If you're working just A's and B's starting part time, you should be fine. Remember, in that case you're only calling and following up on the actual responders, so that keeps the extreme dialing out the equation. The internet leads would clearly occupy more time, just because there's a lot more of them, but if you're planning on working strictly on mail leads then you should be good :)

mikeyv7, Are you working on there opt. A or opt. B program?

mikeyv7, Are you working on there opt. A or opt. B program?

I'm on the opt A program now. I switched over a couple of months back. I was told I needed to be on the opt A program anyway, as I'm trying to become one of their managers. As you probably already know, the opt A program is a higher contract. In order to be able to mostly mirror the direct program, you need the higher level so you can still have the "high & low" starting option for downline agents. That being said, I'm not sure yet what % I'll be able to start agents. As I posted earlier, I'm going out there to Ontario on the 24th of this month to attend a seminar for managers and I'm sure that'll be some of what's covered. I originally started on the opt B program with them, though. I liked it, for the time I was on it and, like I was first told, it was helpful initially to get my feet wet. Fyi, you start on a bit lower contract, but you earn credit towards A leads on all placed business.

I'm on the opt A program now. I switched over a couple of months back. I was told I needed to be on the opt A program anyway, as I'm trying to become one of their managers. As you probably already know, the opt A program is a higher contract. In order to be able to mostly mirror the direct program, you need the higher level so you can still have the "high & low" starting option for downline agents. That being said, I'm not sure yet what % I'll be able to start agents. As I posted earlier, I'm going out there to Ontario on the 24th of this month to attend a seminar for managers and I'm sure that'll be some of what's covered. I originally started on the opt B program with them, though. I liked it, for the time I was on it and, like I was first told, it was helpful initially to get my feet wet. Fyi, you start on a bit lower contract, but you earn credit towards A leads on all placed business.

I hate to tell you this, but the 24th of this month was 3 days ago. You missed the seminar. Maybe next year. :twitchy:

I hate to tell you this, but the 24th of this month was 3 days ago. You missed the seminar. Maybe next year. :twitchy:

I meant January, smart guy. Everybody's a comedian. LOL December is over, as far as I'm concerned. I'm just fired up, revving my engine for January 3rd. Good luck to all us and let's have an absolutely fantastic 2017 :biggrin:

I meant January, smart guy. Everybody's a comedian. LOL December is over, as far as I'm concerned. I'm just fired up, revving my engine for January 3rd. Good luck to all us and let's have an absolutely fantastic 2017 :biggrin:

Say what you mean, smart guy. If you told somebody their coverage started the 24th of this month, but you really meant the 24th of January...when do you think they'd believe their coverage started.:skeptical:

Say what you mean, smart guy. If you told somebody their coverage started the 24th of this month, but you really meant the 24th of January...when do you think they'd believe their coverage started.:skeptical:

WOW! Clearly, I was just being a little playful in response to you and obviously meant absolutely no offense. Frankly, I'm shocked you took any, as I don't think anyone could interpret my response as being anything but completely light-hearted. Again, that's how it was intended anyway. But, you got it, Boss. I'll be much more careful next time when responding to someone else who asks me a question to make sure I check every conceivable detail cuz I know especially you've got the "master's grasp" on the calendar. Consider me corrected, blush-faced and shamed. The date I "mean" is January the twenty-fourth (24) in the year of our lord two thousand seventeen (2017) ;)

WOW! Clearly, I was just being a little playful in response to you and obviously meant absolutely no offense. Frankly, I'm shocked you took any, as I don't think anyone could interpret my response as being anything but completely light-hearted. Again, that's how it was intended anyway. But, you got it, Boss. I'll be much more careful next time when responding to someone else who asks me a question to make sure I check every conceivable detail cuz I know especially you've got the "master's grasp" on the calendar. Consider me corrected, blush-faced and shamed. The date I "mean" is January the twenty-fourth (24) in the year of our lord two thousand seventeen (2017) ;)

I was being playful. You got on the defensive and called me "smart guy", because you were NOT being playful. If you hadn't done that, I wouldn't have responded the way I did.

I was being playful. You got on the defensive and called me "smart guy", because you were NOT being playful. If you hadn't done that, I wouldn't have responded the way I did.

Um hmm... I sure got it. Of course, you're correct and a thousand apologies. Happy New Year to you! ... (if we're lucky) :goofy:

Back