Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Very helpful and to the point! Thank you!

----------

One more quick question, the closing ratio on B leads?

You're quite welcome :) On the paid B Leads, I'm closing roughly 1 out of 4. B Leads in general, say 1 out of 5 on the safe side. Elly shared a little different spin on the scripting with me for the B Leads and it works pretty well.

Thanks mikeyv7 for clearly explaining to txspeck about training. I was one of the few that PM you to give me a call so that i could get a clear and better understanding about LifeTel, hehe. I signed up, watched the videos (all of it) :) and look over all training materials at least once. That was the instruction plus logging in and setting up your account with Brokers Alliance. I did get stuck on logging in to surancebay and i was frustrated because i wasn't getting it. I kept reading the instruction and playing (clicking) on the dashboard and then....FINALLY I saw "App Store". From there i could input all pertinent information AND instructions to get contracted with the various carriers. What a relief. Im just waiting on Brokers Alliance to get me on board then i can click on the different carriers i want to get contracted with. In the mean time ill be going over my script and the agent underwriting guide. Elly emphasized getting it down as smoothly as possible.

I can see why others would be frustrated with training. As for myself, I was expecting a one on one or at least with a group training, going over it step by step. It's a different approach, but so far doing good.

thanks again for taking the time to reply with your honest feedback.

Ahem...How is it that a forum member has not come back calling this MLM program BS?

Madam or sir....kindly walk away.

What is your focus in this industry?

First off, truly, thank you Hawaiian Sun. That's all I've been attempting to do for nearly a whole YEAR now is just to give honest, substantive feedback as an actual producer, and now new manager, actually working day to day in a program and having found success.

"Ahem"... "Forum member"?! Guess what, I'm a forum member also. Or do you mean "Guru" or whatever the special titles are given to those who have more than a thousand posts across the spectrum of the insurance forum commenting from the gallery about companies, people and programs they have no direct experience working or dealing with. "MLM"?! That's very interesting to me. Isn't the entire insurance industry in fact "multi-level" pretty much across the board. I mean, if you have someone at the "top" and they have the ability to bring in someone "under them" and then that other person might immediately, or down the road, have the ability to bring someone in "under them" as well, is that what you're referring to as "multi-level"?! Don't many, if not most, of us seek advancement beyond simply the producer level and isn't the standard insurance industry hierarchy model essentially the way that's all done?! In fact, isn't it the insurance companies themselves that have established and promote that whole structure?! So, who isn't "multi-level" then. NAA? Bankers? Symmetry?... Efinancial, maybe? How about New York Life. Or Mutual of Omaha? If there's a "superior/subordinate" system in place in any way, it's "multi-level". Explain the old school, beginning "agency model" and system and describe to me how the entire insurance establishment isn't "multi-level". Fact is, that term is used as a derogatory expression intended to diminish an opportunity you just might not like. And, having no direct dealing or experience with, you don't even know. I do and that's why I've been posting in this thread. That's why this is the ONLY thread I've been posting in, because I don't post about and give opinions on things I know nothing about. Now, the other statement. "Churn and burn"?! Guess what. If you plan on working with more than 5 sales people at a time, or your whole management career, you recruit, train, access and keep or clear. And, that process is done and determined entirely by each producers' own merits and performance. What you don't do is carry dead weight. Those that make only excuses and don't produce and perform can't stay. That has been the basis of my most recent posts now seeing from the OTHER side of the equation. To the post made, that I appreciate, from Hawaiian Sun, I have found myself to be both old-fashioned and I'm trying each and every day to teach myself to be "new-minded". And, that's what I've always appreciated from my very first day about LifeTel. I joined them because I saw common sense, modern sense, and I see their program as an example of efficiency. THAT'S the sole focus, and should be the sole focus, of anyone trying to be successful in sales or at anything else. In the immortal words of Bill Gates... "Work harder. Work smarter. Utilize your resources better. Maximize your efficiency, productivity and keep a laser focus on improving and increasing the bottom line." Can't say it any better than the best business man on the planet, in my opinion ;)

Thank you for the poorly written and completely lacking of writing basics you presented.

To address your points:

"Ahem"... "Forum member"?! Guess what, I'm a forum member also. Or do you mean "Guru" or whatever the special titles are given to those who have more than a thousand posts across the spectrum of the insurance forum commenting from the gallery about companies, people and programs they have no direct experience working or dealing with.[/code]

Nope...you're slinging a product and not being productive in conversation. You have not yet achieved forum member status.

MLM"?! That's very interesting to me. Isn't the entire insurance industry in fact "multi-level" pretty much across the board. I mean, if you have someone at the "top" and they have the ability to bring in someone "under them" and then that other person might immediately, or down the road, have the ability to bring someone in "under them" as well, is that what you're referring to as "multi-level"?! Don't many, if not most, of us seek advancement beyond simply the producer level and isn't the standard insurance industry hierarchy model essentially the way that's all done?! In fact, isn't it the insurance companies themselves that have established and promote that whole structure?!

You have had a very, very closed involvement with insurance. This is clearly evident with your response. Drink less cool aid...I mean Kook aid..

So, who isn't "multi-level" then. NAA? Bankers? Symmetry?... Efinancial, maybe? How about New York Life. Or Mutual of Omaha?

All but MOO are MLM. IF this is your business model you might as well give up on the industry.

Fact is, that term is used as a derogatory expression intended to diminish an opportunity you just might not like. And, having no direct dealing or experience with, you don't even know.

Fact...I do know.

I could go on and on but I won't. I've got prospecting to do.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously... That's your response, to attack my writing style?! Admittedly, I'm an insurance agent and not an English major. Better yet, I'm just a hard-working, hard-headed, simple salesman trying to make a living in this business. Besides that, this is a blog, or whatever the correct term might be, and I'm not submitting my mid-term paper. As for the other senselessness, I'll let my prior post(s) and the overall record speak for itself. Regarding Mutual of Omaha, from direct experience on their "career side" years ago, there's absolutely no difference whatsoever between Mutual of Omaha, New York Life, Prudential, AIG or any of those others. If you see one as "MLM" then you see them all in that light. And, you should, because they are. Good luck with your prospecting. Respectfully, that's probably where the focus should have stayed. I applaud you though for prospecting at either 12:30am or 9:30 at night, depending on your particular coast. That's also my point. More salespeople, our brother and sister insurance agents, should share and my and your work ethic. We'd all make a lot more money.

PS: I believe according to the forum itself, we all joined and we're all "members". Ahhh... the warmth and joy of inclusion :biggrin:

Hahaha... When you get knocked on your a$%, you should go after the grammar. I think that means you just got "served". Duck, dodge, evade and detract. How very, very "left" of you. I think they call that the "Pelosi-Schumer Shuffle" (tear). You go, Mike V. You know what, I'm a "member" too! I even got an email from "Sam", when I first signed up saying hello new "member"... "Welcome to the community";)

Hahaha... When you get knocked on your a$%, you should go after the grammar. I think that means you just got "served". Duck, dodge, evade and detract. How very, very "left" of you. I think they call that the "Pelosi-Schumer Shuffle" (tear). You go, Mike V. You know what, I'm a "member" too! I even got an email from "Sam", when I first signed up saying hello new "member"... "Welcome to the community";)

You forgot Maxine (WTF) Waters.:laugh:

On the paid B Leads, I'm closing roughly 1 out of 4. B Leads in general, say 1 out of 5 on the safe side. Elly shared a little different spin on the scripting with me for the B Leads and it works pretty well.

So you're paying $4 for a B lead and closing 1 in 5 for an acquisition cost of $20. Why are you (or anyone) even buying A leads?

Help us understand this. Something is off here.

Back