Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Interesting that you are only counting the advanced portion. Good luck to you guys. Seems like an okay gig.

For me, and I'm certainly not trying to speak for anyone else, I do. I look at the advance portion ongoing, as that's my upfront weekly commission deposit, and I look at my as earned as my gravy and just the consistently building "pay raise" I'm always growing underneath me from just my own production of course. The as earned is certainly there and my retention is very good actually, but for me it's what I'm working with in the now and not what I'm projecting out 9 months from now. After all, the money I have coming in this week, out of that has to come the money I need for leads next week and I can't pay for that out of my as earned.

It really is a good gig and, as I've said throughout, it just comes down to following the system. I do appreciate your thoughts and the exchange is always enjoyable. Best to you as well, pcb :)

Waiting on my first batch of leads now, all y paperwork is in and im ready to go. Let you know how it goes

Best to you also, Redbeard. Good luck and (ad nauseum) just follow the system LOL! Truly, focus on your mails, think about your B's, work in some A's when you can and convert. "Numbers, numbers, numbers". Happy Patty's Day (insert shamrock here) :laugh:

Yeah I got this, worked at Bankers for a while working 1 and 2 year old leads and closed them, I can work these leads and do 3 times the amount of apps I bet. I was doing 180 calls a day. its a numbers game, be honest and nice and the rest will follow, say a prayer in the morning before my day starts to the man upstairs and away we go!
Give you an update in a few weeks.:skeptical: Green guy for St. Paddy

Mikeyv7,

I recently started with Lifetel and have about a week under my belt and have bought 30 B leads and I've currently done 1 deal. I'm very comfortable on the phones and have been successful in sales most of my adult life.

That being said, can you please give me your professional opinion on how I should structure my weekly lead purchases to assure that I am writing a minimum of 7-8 policies a week? I need to get this streamlined as quick as I possibly can as I don't have the resources to wait a couple months to start making money. I need to make money now. I've got the sales script down and can go through it without a hitch and without sounding like I'm reading from a script. Your input is much appreciated.

To be honest, I've had nothing but trouble with them.
1. My leads don't come in when they are supposed to
2. System glitch when submitting business. I've yet to get paid from my
productions.
3. You can never get a definite answer. Everyone says something different.
4. I'm in the process of trying to get my money back.

Congratulations to everyone who has had success with Lifetel and here's to your continued success!

I am not one of them. I'm new to life insurance sales and explained that during the initial interview. I also spelled out that I was expecting some leadership and guidance in getting started and ongoing mentoring of some kind until I could keep things moving on my own.

I paid the fee, was given webinars to watch for my training and then I received the initial free leads. That's it, I've never been contacted by them since. Questions are answered via email and can take up to two days to get a response.

No coaching, interaction, concern for a new agent or any real support. I would ask more questions but I don't know what questions to ask. I don't think much of the training but maybe that's how it is in this business. I'm older and have successfully built/managed teams in my past, it takes more than this to help make people successful.

If you're new to insurance sales, I suggest you consider everything and make sure you get on board with a group that has an interest in your survival and ultimate success. I wish I had found this forum sooner.

I'm not just slightly interested in telesales or want to dip my toe in and test the waters. This is something I WANT to do and I'd like to approach it that way. I have the free time and funds available to do this correctly, can anyone point me in that direction?

A sincere thanks in advance!
Run far far away from this company!!! I was conned into paying $595 to get started with Elly Weatherby. Communication at first was him was consistent and friendly. The first batch of B leads were over 6 months old which sux. By my second week I never heard from Elly again and of course never received anymore leads from him or Lifetel insurance. He'll con you and say set up a Paypal credit acct and pay the $595 which will be reimbursed when you hit like 5k in annual volume. Not a hard task. But when he ghosts you and doesnt supply leads...then you are screwed. Elly if you are reading this....you are bad business man. Enjoy that BBB rating while you can. This is not how you treat an agent. Especially one who went out on a limb to pay a guy they never met $595.
#karma

LifeTel Financial & Insurance Services is Def SCAM! ..They had a craigslist ad for insurance telesales job, working remote. I replied to it and got a letter from the president of the company saying that this position calls for a $650 upfront cost to cover the expenses for marketing. Since I was attending CA Life insurance class online, he asked for $300 upfront, which I paid him by PayPal He was also dishonest about having full staff answering emails, etc. he sent me a Link with prerecorded audio ( his own voice) and when I told him that i changed my mind about joining his company he basically took the $300 and never responded to my emails or text mesgs. :mad:

To sum up, some people think LifeTel is a scam. broncos12 and mikeyv7 are having seemingly great success and vigorously defend the company. They showed up on this thread early - right after LifeTel the company posted and showed their hand that they were watching this thread. mikeyv7 is a phenomenal closer - I wouldn't be surprised if he could close disconnected numbers. We should all aspire to emulate mikeyv7. And whether mikeyv7 is going to Vegas in December or Ontario in December or Ontario in January, the point is he's going places.

I thought their craigslist ad was too good to be true, alas I need a job with flexible hours and was hoping beyond hope...
I can't see myself partaking in this endeavour - my search continues.

Ha! Yes, that would be me. From earlier indicators, I had a feeling we might be in the same overall area. Having said that, I don't call CO leads. People here have changed so much. There's too much of that "stuff" in the air, literally. We've been in CO forever, but I don't even recognize it anymore. Already, we have planned to move to NC at the end of this year. That's another reason I like the LifeTel system because I can work anywhere. I'm getting out of CO with good memories (we raised our kids here), but we're getting out while we still have those good memories and we want to be closer to our daughter and new grand baby. And, yes, the trip to Ontario was well worth it and the presentation was powerful. I'm proceeding on it aggressively, yet still cautiously, and I think the comment from goillini is very rich in wisdom. I thought that last post was very well said, goillini. It's a thought and concern I've had myself and I'm going to try my best to use the new extra effort to move strictly forward and not backward at all.

Lastly, I thought the weather in LA was supposed to be sunny and nice? I was there almost 4 total days and it rained, rained and more rain the whole time I was there. I can get that kind of weather just staying home!;)

To mikey:

Hey man I'm curious. It sounds like you're doing well with this company. I'm most likely going to work for here also and am curious to know how much money are you making right now each month?? Thanks!

To mikey:

Hey man I'm curious. It sounds like you're doing well with this company. I'm most likely going to work for here also and am curious to know how much money are you making right now each month?? Thanks!

Hello Andrew :) I'm averaging roughly $3k per week on just the advance on my own personal production, so about $12k'ish per month. However, I'm starting to see a little override coming in now also from my first recruits. I'm trying to build that as steadily as I can and still keep my personal numbers in order.

txspec- How is it going Redbeard22?

Not bad, I had a bump in the road last 2 weeks, my father past away and I have been out of town.
I am working the leads and the B leads on my 1st day i had a customer, I also have a proposal going out in the mail today I know the lady will purchase a policy from me. getting back in the groove today and on the phones. I will keep you posted. The one thing I can say is Jim and Elly have always answered my emails everytime. So not sure whats going on with the other posts.

jrj0528 - shoot the customersan email then pound the phones, call after 9 am, noon then after 5pm. If you can work the phones you'll be successful.

I will keep everyone updated.

----------

im in your boat jrj0528, I have 3 kids and need to make money now. so Im going full bore on this baby!

Back