Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

thanks tx, trying to get back in the groove

Redbeard, I'm very sorry to hear also. I'm sure it's been incredibly tough on you. Hope you come through okay.

Yeah, and Jim's great, Elly's been great and everyone at the company I've ever spoken to or worked with has been great also. Some people on here, and I've seen it often, are just real big time jerks.

I think I'm a good closer, but as I've posted many times, I simply roll up my sleeves every day and do the "lifting". And, you're darn right I'm going to defend who brought me to the dance and made me successful. I owe LifeTel a ton of gratitude and I'm happy to share my experience. "If a guy don't stand up for his friends, we'll then there ain't much to say about him".

Keep on pluggin', Redbeard, and you'll be alright :biggrin:

Don't forget about me! I'm a happy LifeTel success story. The program's working out great and tomorrow's payday. YEEHAW :D

Some people are just some downer, bummer, hater. Mean spirited. You see it a lot in this forum, for some reason.

Hey Snap, I sent you a PM,

Hi tx. From back last month? I don't really look at those either. I've received 4 messages since I signed up 4 or 5 months ago and 2 of them were from "Sam" which was mostly welcome stuff. I just looked and saw yours, though. Yes, of course I'm still with LifeTel and it's going really well. I'm on Ron's team :)

Back