Aspiring NJ Agent Seeks MA Advice

wrseymour

:goofy:Hi All,

I am fairly new to this forum, and happy to be here. I am a long time mortgage LO and Manager that has left that industry and looking to be licensed (NJ) in health specifically for the Medicare market.

Just seeking advice on the best folks to align with to begin my career. I have been reading older posts here on forums all about FMO's and direct contracts and such, but not sure how that translates a year later, or even what it all means to me being in NJ...do certain FMO's only deal in certain states etc? And if I would rather be operating direct, then who should I be contacting to get contracted?

My interests are higher commissions, residuals and product training. I would also like free range...in other words I'm not interested in non-competes or any similar limitations or situations that would keep me where I may not be happy. Sales training is not a necessity as I have extensive experience in that area.

So, who would you recommend? Who should I be dealing with? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Back