Astonish Results Any One Heard of Them?

Astonish Results = Worlds Greatest Marketing System ever invented.

has anyone heard of marsh, berry? they recently published a comprehensive white paper that highlights the threats to ALL agency valuations.AND WHAT THEY NEED TO DO TO AVOID IT.

1. executive involvement and accountability
2. specific plan to drive organic growth- by at least 12% annually or lose value
3. producer compensation and diminishing returns from executive producers
4. client management systems
5. marketing strategies and investment in growth- at least 2-5% of revenue
6. leveraging technology to serve the modern consumer

the message: agencies that have been operating in a marketing and sales management vacuum- will be cooked. Sooner than later. So the real question here is not what Astonish or any other marketing company can do, the real question is "what's your plan?"

And by the way- does anyone think that use of the internet is a passing fad or that email marketing is not the most effective and efficient use of advertising dollars?

And why is yellow pages still the top ad spend? when was the last time any one reading this forum walked around the house or the office to locate a phone book? But...

Lastly, the current owners of astonish totally revolutionized the way cars are bouight and sold. They were rewarded for their efforts by fortune 500 ADP who BOUGHT THE COMPANY they built. Enterprise value 125 million.

that can buy a lot of crack- even the size of the rock you described in your post. My instincts tell me you are frustrated with your level of growth, SEO is probably foreign and a little scary to you. That's ok, and 68,000 is actually very reasonable for a carefully thought out SEO stratgey. most companies will not get involved for less than 10K per month.

I'm curious about the way people responded to the founders of google when they talked about using an academic indexing approach to connect the modern world. My instincts tell me most people just laughed.

but that's nothing compared to the first guy who thought he could capture a killer whale, teach it to do tricks, put on shows and make money from it. Imagine the initial reaction to that little piece of history. Forward thinking is not for everybody. Most of us want to cling to the past- and keep safe. Good luck.;)

Last edited:
We will be checking them out on August 4th with a one hour webinar. I am interested to see what they have to offer.

Thanks to Steve and Chris to speaking with me about them.

No Problem just remember that what astonish results does is gathers prospects and leads we as agents need to be on top of our game to sell the insurance. I find that many of the customers that reach me through there system have alot of questions and or are confused of what they have coverage and they are looking for sound advice. We at Paradiso Insurance have had great success with there system and all of there support Good Luck
Chris Paradiso

Hello Guys, I run a small SEO firm in Orlando and we have several insurance clients. A little advice for you out their if you didn't already know. Be very hesitant of spending large sums of money and long term contracts on anything to do with online marketing that is not being spent as actual marketing dollars. You can generate a lot of business for 65k without a professional. On the off hand, if you are interested in marketing with a budget in reason and proven results, send us an email. We always give a comprehensive (I mean really comprehensive Optimization report) free of charge with no obligation. You can act on it yourself if interested, but we would do a better job :). I hope this is not flagged as self promotion. Just a warning from an SEO company that although we would love you to sign a 10 year 100k per year contract :), it is not in your best interest to do so. At least not without proof. That being said. I have nothing bad to say about Astonish. I was unaware of their existence until I was doing competitive research today.

I think it's funny that you guys are arguing with Rough Notes' marketing agent of the year. Obviously he's doing something right that you're not. I don't think Astonish will work for everyone or will work for everyone in the same way, it's still about the effort you're going to put into it. But I'll acknowledge that something's going right. Congrats Chris.

Enough said.

I suggest everyone heavily researches any company selling anything out of Florida.

Almost 90% of the products/services that come out of the Sunshine State are crap.:1frown:

Just my opinion.

LOL, I have an office in Florida. When hearing about scammers in Florida I always say the warm weather attracts the roaches.

As for astonish results, I've seen their pitch and I'm not impressed I do the same thing they do and don't require you to max out your credit card in order to do it.

Their pitch is far too cheesy to appreciate anyway, too many buzz words and half truths.

I think it's funny that you guys are arguing with Rough Notes' marketing agent of the year. Obviously he's doing something right that you're not. I don't think Astonish will work for everyone or will work for everyone in the same way, it's still about the effort you're going to put into it. But I'll acknowledge that something's going right. Congrats Chris.

Thanks and keep an open mind Astonish is not for everyone but they have changed my agencies world. I hope and wish you all the best. Attitude is key to your success
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am not going to bad mouth them because I have no personal experience with astonish, but I do run a small Internet marketing out of Orlando. My opinion is that astonish wants an extremely long contract and a LOT of money upfront. We prefer to do a money where you mouth is approach and offer clients the chance to scale up. Bottom line is that I believe they would have a good service if they cost about 10% of the price they charge.

Its nice to see people who dont knock there competition that shows class and I wish more people had it. Two thumbs up to you for having that class. Best of luck to you and your marketing company
LOL, I have an office in Florida. When hearing about scammers in Florida I always say the warm weather attracts the roaches.

As for astonish results, I've seen their pitch and I'm not impressed I do the same thing they do and don't require you to max out your credit card in order to do it.

Their pitch is far too cheesy to appreciate anyway, too many buzz words and half truths.

I suggest anyone spending money anywhere do there research before they purchase. But i srongly disagree that they will sell you on half truths. They have provided me with alot more than they have ever promised me. I just left a meeting in California in which i listened to Flordia agencies having huge success with Astonish and there company. Astonish is not for everyone I just think you should not bash a company without knowing them. Just think if everyone that got a quote from you and your company and didnt buy and they went out to the internet and bashed you for being a bad agent. That would be unfair because they dont even know what kind of agent you are. I m not tring to argue with you I am sure you are a good agent all i am tring to say is that you are better than the statement you made.

Last edited:
Thanks and keep an open mind Astonish is not for everyone but they have changed my agencies world. I hope and wish you all the best. Attitude is key to your success

Its nice to see people who dont knock there competition that shows class and I wish more people had it. Two thumbs up to you for having that class. Best of luck to you and your marketing company

I suggest anyone spending money anywhere do there research before they purchase. But i srongly disagree that they will sell you on half truths. They have provided me with alot more than they have ever promised me. I just left a meeting in California in which i listened to Flordia agencies having huge success with Astonish and there company. Astonish is not for everyone I just think you should not bash a company without knowing them. Just think if everyone that got a quote from you and your company and didnt buy and they went out to the internet and bashed you for being a bad agent. That would be unfair because they dont even know what kind of agent you are. I m not tring to argue with you I am sure you are a good agent all i am tring to say is that you are better than the statement you made.

Don't know why you're making personal judgments, simple point is: THEIR SERVICES ARE GOOD. NO DOUBT. I just think that it's over priced. If you're going to spend 40k+ you might as well hire a in-house Internet Marketer for 40 hours a week for a year.

Last edited:
Back