Best Way to PROSPECT

Your uplines now are your life line. They are the ones who will teach you how to prospect the WFG way. There is a reason why you give away most of your commission away to your uplines and kept so little for yourself....TRAINING. Remember, you said that there are MILLIONAIRES there. They should be able to teach you a thing or two since they pretty much took most of the money each time you sell.

Last edited:
Now that I finally decided to go with WFG, I would like to know the best way to prospect LIVE. Such as certain places to go and type of questions to ask or statements to make to attract/engage potential buyers.

Thank you,

One piece of advice. Do not burn your bridges here. In 6 months when you wake up. Come back, admit that you made a mistake and try to re start.

These are real agents doing the real job every day. They know all the things you do not know that you do not know.

Good luck
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Your uplines now are your life line. They are the ones who will teach you how to prospect the WFG way. There is a reason why you give away most of your commission away to your uplines and kept so little for yourself....TRAINING. Remember, you said that there are MILLIONAIRES there. They should be able to teach you a thing or two since they pretty much took most of the money each time you sell.

There is a name for guys like that. They wear bigs hats and bling.

Last edited:
I don't know why you would accept anyone's advice about the "Best Way to Prospect". You have been unwilling to accept their advice on anything else unless they were reinforcing your own preconceived ideas.:skeptical:

Rousemark, makes a very good point. Since, we are all wrong about WFG why would you ask us about prospecting? That doesn't compute.

We get frustrated when we try to warn someone! And the poster thinks we have an axe to grind. We have nothing against WFG, it is the upline who signed you up at 25%. We have the problem with him. He make NAA and LH, look good. Humor us and do the math. Also for every company you sign up with through them, locks you out of that company, for 6-12 months.

Don't get me wrong guys, I appreciate your advice and concerns, everybody is talking about "companies" that pay 100% commission, but no one is giving a name. I'm tired of shopping around and the person with WFG is doing pretty good and has a solid team. Everyone in their team is a fulltime.

As I mentioned in previous post, I don't want to work for a company that will expect me to work on quotas and call everybody I know my first week of working there. With WFG, is upto me, whether I want to cold-call or use my natural market.

I don't know any better, if you do...pm me or feel free to leave a message here. I'm tired and clueless.

There are several great IMO (Insurance Marketing Organizations) on this forum. Many have contact info in their signature. I will not offer you a name for two simple reasons:

1) Bluntly put: from what I've read in your posts, I'm not sure I'd want to point you in anyone's direction. I never heard of WFG until you brought it up. Your post and a quick search told me it was not anything I'd want to become involved with. This is not personal, just an observation from long years of experience with people with your mindset. I should know, I've had it myself. The good news is, it's usually temporary.

2) There are plenty of threads in this forum naming good IMOs. Seek and you will find.

Alternatively, if training is a needful thing for you then maybe you should think about going captive. You will get training - very good training in most cases and STILL get a LOT better commission. As an added plus you will be presenting a known brand such as NYL or MetLife.

Andy

Read thru the final expense section, read and talk with Todd king, Mark, Twilight, Newby. They are just a few IMO's all have good reputations on the forum. If you want to be a career agent, look into being a career agents at Baltimore Life, TransAmerica. They give you a base pay and trainning. If they ask for a project 200, Get a list from Josh. From what I see WFG is a churn and burn IMO.

Back