Does anyone Market Cancer Plans ?

United National is not in Ohio. Plus, they have some very strange language in their policy description. I personally will not consider them. Several of their reps have told me that it does not mean what it says but none will put it in writing.

I was just naming additional companies with ROP. I like CUL's and Equitable's cancer plans

I been wanting to start marketing cancer plans on a larger scale other than cross selling and need advise on marketing. Any suggestions or recommendations on cancer products with ROP. Any nuggets of information will be helpful.

If you want to sell cancer insurance on a larger scale, I'd change my focus a bit and offer critical illness insurance instead. Then what I would do is work through employer groups of over a 100 to offer it on a guaranteed issue basis through payroll deduction.

It's a little harder to offer critical illness to an employer group on a stand alone basis first though. So what I would do instead is offer permanent life insurance first and once in the door with that program, I would add critical illness later.

It's a little easier to do it that way because of the AFLAC's and Colonial's out there etc.

That's what I would do. I'm in Indiana. I'm looking for a producer in Ohio. if interested, message me.

I'm in Ohio. Who can hook me up with some contracts ?

I am in Ohio also. I can get you contracts with Family Heritage if you are interested. Their home office is in Cleveland and they specialize in cancer insurance with ROP. Their claim service is great to work with. Washington National is also a good one to look into.

I been wanting to start marketing cancer plans on a larger scale other than cross selling and need advise on marketing. Any suggestions or recommendations on cancer products with ROP. Any nuggets of information will be helpful.
The question is.... How do you pick up the phone and start a conversation about this? Or build an effective lead campaign around it?

Until that's figured out, it will never be more than a cross-sold product.

Back