Feg & f&g iul w/ djusr10t

BYSFG

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Freedom Equity Group & f&g iul w/ djusr10t

Anyone familiar with this product or this index?

Was contacted through someone of a family member. I already drank the koolaid of another MLM and Im good where Im at.

I was just wondering if anyone had information about this product that they keep touting to me. Ill be sitting through one of their meetings in a couple days. I think they also said they were replacing policies with them as well even whole life policies. :mad:

Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Risk Control 10% - S&P Dow Jones Indices

This is what I was able to pull up. Apparently googling and looking through some of their slides, apparently its an IUL majority of the time illustrated of 10%??

I did a brief analysis on a client with a policy with them but with limited screen shots. Client lives around 3-4 hours away. With that review it seemed it was underfunded and based on that high % illustration. I have a thread on it else where as well.

Anyone able to provide additional insight. So far from the other thread it was also pointed out theyre a B rated company.

Last edited:
I know some guys that are high up there. Every few years they come out with what they call the "best" product on the market, and replace everything that used to be the "best" products on the market.

Bunch of hacks. They are good at getting folks to drink the cool-aid though, I will give them that. F&G is B rated... nuff said, for me anyhow. They don't tell the clients that I'm sure.

Yeah Im just trying to wrap my ahead around all of it.
Not trying to discredit them or the carrier at all. Just trying to understand.

Apparently the DJUSR10T was first calculated in 2013 but they have lookbacks of 20years. Something about a 1.5% spread which leads them to using a 10% illustration rate.

Looks like its a "risk controlled" index.

I know some guys that are high up there. Every few years they come out with what they call the "best" product on the market, and replace everything that used to be the "best" products on the market.

Bunch of hacks. They are good at getting folks to drink the cool-aid though, I will give them that. F&G is B rated... nuff said, for me anyhow. They don't tell the clients that I'm sure.

Yeah, my E&O wont even cover policies written with them should something happen. A- limited.
------

If I have the right group, looks like theyre in the process of being acquired by Anbang, a China based company...or not.

Last edited:
If it was me, I wouldn't waste any time trying to wrap around it. You said your E&O won't cover it anyhow...

IUL is IUL. There are alot of variations within IUL, but there is no magic product.

Back