Anyone know anything about the company Juicebox

insurance134

I had a recent call with them to go over what they offer. It looks like they have a system to sell IUL's and Annuities and it costs about 11k. Its 5k down and you down pay the rest until you have closed 24k in commissions. I am skeptical because the only good info I have seen on them is all on their youtube, their is no other insight or unbiased reviews. Does anyone know anything about this company and if they are legit or not?

I had a recent call with them to go over what they offer. It looks like they have a system to sell IUL's and Annuities and it costs about 11k. Its 5k down and you down pay the rest until you have closed 24k in commissions. I am skeptical because the only good info I have seen on them is all on their youtube, their is no other insight or unbiased reviews. Does anyone know anything about this company and if they are legit or not?
A brand new insurance company nobody has heard of, with no reliable information to be found, and a goofy name?

I'm sure it's a safe bet.

I've been getting a lot of emails from them as well.

What I find concerning is that Stephen Corcoran (senior advisor with Juice Box) recently attended an annuities training by IAMS for a $500 fee and even posted a review on that training on the IAMS website. In the review Stephen makes statements to the effect that the training added sooo much value and was over the top and is the top partner of Juice Box, etc. This tells me that I can learn the same thing and maybe more from IAMS for $500 rather than spend 20X that amount with Juice Box.

Back