I'm Joining Merrell Insurance Group

Mah

Super Genius
Ok. Perfect match. I'm being signed up as a broker at 110% and have access to 13 companies including Monumental, Americo, American Amicable, American Continental, Baltimore, United Home Life, Forester's, Life of the Southwest and Royal's Neighbors of America. I can always purchase leads or work as a independent. Commission for someone like me can be between $500-1000. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baby! I am all about that life! :D:D

Go with American Continental for all your life business. I hear they are killing it in California.

Ok. Perfect match. I'm being signed up as a broker at 110% and have access to 13 companies including Monumental, Americo, American Amicable, American Continental, Baltimore, United Home Life, Forester's, Life of the Southwest and Royal's Neighbors of America. I can always purchase leads or work as a independent. Commission for someone like me can be between $500-1000. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baby! I am all about that life! :D:D

Mah.. I know I give you a hard time but I sincerely wish you great success. What you need to keep in mind is that 110% comission doesn't mean anything unless you actually get out and write business.. Good luck.

Grats! I'm happy you found a home.

Although I cringe when people broadcast their contract levels. I'm not sure why. Maybe its because I think like a broker.

Mah.. I know I give you a hard time but I sincerely wish you great success. What you need to keep in mind is that 110% comission doesn't mean anything unless you actually get out and write business.. Good luck.

Rousemark, I know you do. Most insurance agents like to see fellow agent WIN. After all the motivational stuff we sales/educators listen to we are all about being positive and wishing the best for everyone else. :1cool:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Grats! I'm happy you found a home.

Although I cringe when people broadcast their contract levels. I'm not sure why. Maybe its because I think like a broker.

I did it because so many fellow agents here were cheering for me by showing some tough love. They wanted to see me win. I had to share detailed information. I'm about moneeeey and of course helping families as long as my commission is fat :biggrin:

Last edited:
I presume we can look forward to at least as many status updates about how it's been going as we've been getting from your search progress?

It'd be nice if more agents came back and shared their experiences.

I presume we can look forward to at least as many status updates about how it's been going as we've been getting from your search progress?

It'd be nice if more agents came back and shared their experiences.

Agreed.

I got bored and have been reading old threads on this forum. Just back in March, you had a similar announcement about joining WFG and being very happy about it.

So what happened in only 2 months? Then another thread where you said Primerica wouldn't release you. I'm assuming you were able to get those releases?

Just curious!

Shannon Daveys group. You will get good training and hopefully it works out for you.

Back