Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO     
Old 08-05-2017, 02:40 PM   #1

State: RK38 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO
Hello everyone.

I'm an independent broker who writes Life and DI mostly. I'm looking for a good GA/IMO who:
1. Has access to most carriers
2. Has access to allow me to run my own quotes and illustrations via Winflex and/or some other tool.
3. Has the ability to allow me to write business electronically or via drop ticket (for smaller term policies, etc)
4. Gives decent comp and doesn't jerk around with renewals/service fees.

Here's some that I've looked into already:
Crump
Agent Support Group
Algren Associates
The Producers Group

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO
Old 08-09-2017, 06:25 PM   #2

State: rmurillo is an Insurance Agent from
Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO Re: Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO
Some of the agencies I have worked with in the past have used New Gen Marketing ( I also used them for a while before I went direct). They have winflex and e-apps, they are based in California. They have good comp but direct appointments will pay more, they are just harder to find sometimes. What state are you in?
Old 08-12-2017, 07:43 PM   #3

State: RK38 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO Re: Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO RK38 is the thread starter for: Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO

I'm based in New York. I haven't seen any direct appointments outside of the mutual companies (Mass, Guardian, Penn Mutual, etc.). Are there any?
Old 08-12-2017, 10:01 PM   #4
Guru

State: jboussea is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO Re: Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO
most term/ul carriers will give you all these options .. you're not asking for much
Reply to Independent Broker Looking For A GA/IMO 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions