Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join     
Old 06-10-2016, 01:07 PM   #1

State: GlennZapolsky is an Insurance Agent from California
Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join
Does anyone have any experience with Superior Access. I know there are a few groups out there. Wanted to positive and negative on ones to look at.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join
Old 06-10-2016, 01:35 PM   #2
Guru

State: thomasm is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
thomasm is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join Re: Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join
Originally Posted by GlennZapolsky View Post
Does anyone have any experience with Superior Access. I know there are a few groups out there. Wanted to positive and negative on ones to look at.
I'm also curious about Superior Access. Looks like your commissions are assigned. Is that normal for P&C wholesalers?

Besides higher commissions, any other differences between the $110 per mo. vs $65 per mo. plan?
Old 06-10-2016, 11:22 PM   #3
Guru

State: indienoise is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join Re: Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join
I keep my membership because I do have some volume through them that I'd like to continue receiving commission on, and they do have a couple carriers I don't need direct appointment with, but nice to be able to quote when needed. You can do better if it's only personal lines. Their "new" binding process is even less efficient than before, and has you collecting payment info from your prospect before you even have a firm quote. They just revamped their website, which introduced a new learning curve rather than the familiar ezlynx, and really had no added functionality.

In select states, if you need additional monoline home options, they might be viable. Otherwise, I'd look into other wholesalers.

I found preferred appointments are not as hard to come by as I expected. At least with the type of carriers superior access has.
Old 06-24-2016, 03:15 PM   #4
Guru

State: marindependent is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I have about two years of experience with them. PM me and I can tell more details.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:35 AM   #5
Super Genius

State: BigSteve is an Insurance Agent from
Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join
Talk to Shawn Walker on here.,I've never spoken with him personally but he definitely provides great, objective information on this subject on here.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:20 PM   #6

State: mbriones is an Insurance Agent from
I know that Smart Choice has 24hour turn around time for beginners are any of the the others faster?

MBriones
Old 07-04-2016, 02:20 PM   #7
Guru

State: PhilL is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Originally Posted by GlennZapolsky View Post
I assess the various agency networks, as one of my activities. I can possibly provide some of the information you are seeking. Feel free to contact me through my website.

Phil Tuccy
http://www.insurancegroupconsulting.com/
Always providing free services to agts seeking Networks, Groups & Alliances
Old 03-07-2017, 03:55 PM   #8

State: shorty is an Insurance Agent from
I sign up with them but all they quote that I get is too high or not supported by state of Georgia. I am having a hard time to find a good one
Reply to Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Tags
clusters