MOO Commish on AD Vantage Plan?

Is there a difference based on the insured's age? The reason I ask is because I know my MoO contract is above street and I wrote a Guarantee Advantage AD policy last year and was paid 90%.

MOO contracts are fairly funky as I recall. Also Med Supp and Life are separate. Maybe your Med Supp is above street but not your Life?

Just spitballing.

MOO contracts are fairly funky as I recall. Also Med Supp and Life are separate. Maybe your Med Supp is above street but not your Life?

Just spitballing.

That.

I have someone trying to get my MoO TLE business. I explained that I have my UoO/MoO business with someone else and not interested in changing. and he was offering much less than what I was getting anyway. He counters with it is a special contract where I only do the TLE and he offers more than I am getting this time. There must be some crazy high levels on that product. (Still not interested). I have a good contract and I am happy with my guy. This is a snakey business above the agent level.

That.

I have someone trying to get my MoO TLE business. I explained that I have my UoO/MoO business with someone else and not interested in changing. and he was offering much less than what I was getting anyway. He counters with it is a special contract where I only do the TLE and he offers more than I am getting this time. There must be some crazy high levels on that product. (Still not interested). I have a good contract and I am happy with my guy. This is a snakey business above the agent level.

Smart man. Goes for the lowball.

That.

I'm pretty sure I know what you're getting for TLE. He couldn't have promised you very much more than what you already have.

I'm pretty sure I know what you're getting for TLE. He couldn't have promised you very much more than what you already have.

I hope you know. :)

Lee

----------

BTW, the SI 30 yr ROP with E app seems like something that can grow on me. I am really partial to the rdpdup option. It moves price down the list.

Back