What is Aaa and State Farm Life Policy Commission Rate?

w3nbin

I just got my lisence, I want to become a free time no salary, just commission agent. What should I do next? I want to work for a company has good commission rate. The company Im in now only offer 15%,, so I want a better opportunity. Guys please give me some hint.

I just got my lisence, I want to become a free time no salary, just commission agent. What should I do next? I want to work for a company has good commission rate. The company Im in now only offer 15%,, so I want a better opportunity. Guys please give me some hint.

If you want a good commission rate as well as companies that have competitive products you should look at being an independent agent (not captive like State Farm.)

Life insurance agents all make around 115% 1st year commission plus 10-year renewals with most companies.

My web site has a lot of info for new agents trying to figure everything out. And this forum has more info than anyplace you will find. Just spend some time reading.

If you want a good commission rate as well as companies that have competitive products you should look at being an independent agent (not captive like State Farm.)

Life insurance agents all make around 115% 1st year commission plus 10-year renewals with most companies.

My web site has a lot of info for new agents trying to figure everything out. And this forum has more info than anyplace you will find. Just spend some time reading.
You are getting renewals on term products also? Or just the WL?

Can u link me ur website please
And what is the next step I should do??

Last edited:
Back