Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to What is It Like Selling Life Insurance?     
Old 08-28-2017, 09:26 AM   #11
Guru

State: gambrinus is an Insurance Agent from Colorado
What is It Like Selling Life Insurance? Re: What is It Like Selling Life Insurance?
Originally Posted by sjb123 View Post
Honestly, what is it like selling life insurance? I currently sell P&C and my agent wants me to transfer to selling mostly life. the company is State Farm and I know my life premiums tend to be higher than other companies, but I also stand behind my company and believe it is the best.
Take it as the golden opportunity that it is!! Take EVERY class, EVERY webinar..do and learn everything that they have to offer their agents. You'll develop a base of knowledge that'll serve you well for when you go out on your own.

------------------------------------
Russ Wilson
Littleton, CO
  Reply With Quote to What is It Like Selling Life Insurance?
Reply to What is It Like Selling Life Insurance? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions