A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies

I do L&H right now...does P&C allow you to have overrides over other agencies? Does anybody do this right now?
Thanks

I do L&H right now...does P&C allow you to have overrides over other agencies? Does anybody do this right now?
Thanks

dorado, I am not sure what you mean by: "Does P&C allow you to have overrides over other agencies?"

Feel free to contact me and I will be glad to discuss some of the P&C world features, issues, etc. with you and try to answer your inquiry here.

This s GREAT and I thank you considerably. I am newly licensed in NJ and am seeking for what I am going to be doing next. I have had some smaller franchise as well as private agency offers, which I am looking at, I'm glad you said NOT to go out on my own for a while, because my ego has an "Envy" issue which I must keep in check with constant gratitude. If you have any links, white papers, or guidance you can offer me, I am a sponge hungry to grow. kurtk68 at gmail. Thanks again!!! :)

This thread has provided some great information. I am a ten year captive agent and am trying to figure out how to transition into the Independent world. Thanks to all for the advice.

Great advise!!! I know you mentioned the downside in becoming an independent insurance agent is the learning curve. THIS IS a great point. So I would suggest to consider joining SIAA for example. We are a large Independent Insurance Agents Alliance, and we do a great job helping Captive Agents convert into an Independent Insurance Agent world. We offer training, Access to Companies, Higher Commissions, and Profit Sharing. So consider SIAA or at least do your due diligence since you own it to yourself and success. If you are in the AZ, NV, and NM market contact me directly at 602-885-6115. [email protected]

Patrick Zerarka - RVP for SIAA

Great advise!!! I know you mentioned the downside in becoming an independent insurance agent is the learning curve. THIS IS a great point. So I would suggest to consider joining SIAA for example. We are a large Independent Insurance Agents Alliance, and we do a great job helping Captive Agents convert into an Independent Insurance Agent world. We offer training, Access to Companies, Higher Commissions, and Profit Sharing. So consider SIAA or at least do your due diligence since you own it to yourself and success. If you are in the AZ, NV, and NM market contact me directly at 602-885-6115. [email protected]

Patrick Zerarka - RVP for SIAA

This post needs to be under the offers section. Reminding you before someone go hostile on you.

Back