HBW Insurance & Financial Services, Inc?

tfohr

Just heard about it... seems similar to Primerica but actually more focused on personal production than recruiting. Also appears as if it has a better pay plan and quotes to be non-captive and has serveral carriers...

Any past experiences or advice?

Hello: I have been with HBW a few years now and I am happy with it. I used to be with Primerica. If you like the multi-level marketing structure, HBW is good. Otherwise, go to the IMOs. If you need more information about HBW, you can contact me. [email protected]

The best thing about HBW is its non captive. I can contract with any insurance companies/IMO outside of HBW. I think I already have the best of the luck!

Just heard about it... seems similar to Primerica but actually more focused on personal production than recruiting. Also appears as if it has a better pay plan and quotes to be non-captive and has serveral carriers...

Any past experiences or advice?

Why not just go with an IMO? You will probably get a higher contract since there are no levels of overrides to pay for. Besides, the MLM insurance model is pretty much dead. Besides, an IMO will still allow you to hire sub-agents should you choose. Typical GA style stuff.
:goofy:

The attraction of HBW is they will let you have the 6&63 or 7&66 with no minimum production requirement if my memory serves me right. They have no problem with part-time agents or reps and this is not allowed at most BD's.

Why not just go with an IMO? You will probably get a higher contract since there are no levels of overrides to pay for. Besides, the MLM insurance model is pretty much dead. Besides, an IMO will still allow you to hire sub-agents should you choose. Typical GA style stuff.
:goofy:
You are right for the IMO. My own agency is contracted with an IMO and I can hire sub-agents. But I still associated with HBW. Why I gave up the MLM structure that build the network of marketing organization and give people a choice. Some people are good at network marketing and not individual sales and some of them are just personal sales. Both type of people can find a place to achieve the their dream. Besides, HBW pays pretty good commission even though it is a multi-level marketing structure. For example, a fresh agent get 55% commission. How much higher can an agency offers new agents? I doubt a new agent gets higher commission in an IMO. After you have experiences, you will get higher commission. Frankly, I don't see I lost income due to slightly lower commission because it more than compensated through the over-ride. Anyway, people has a choice, freedom to do what they like to do. That is the beauty of this country.

You are right for the IMO. My own agency is contracted with an IMO and I can hire sub-agents. But I still associated with HBW. Why I gave up the MLM structure that build the network of marketing organization and give people a choice. Some people are good at network marketing and not individual sales and some of them are just personal sales. Both type of people can find a place to achieve the their dream. Besides, HBW pays pretty good commission even though it is a multi-level marketing structure. For example, a fresh agent get 55% commission. How much higher can an agency offers new agents? I doubt a new agent gets higher commission in an IMO. After you have experiences, you will get higher commission. Frankly, I don't see I lost income due to slightly lower commission because it more than compensated through the over-ride. Anyway, people has a choice, freedom to do what they like to do. That is the beauty of this country.

You can get top contracts with most FMO/IMO's. For example, you can get somewhere between 90%-100% with American General with most FMO/IMO's. And you are bragging about 55% with HBW?

You can get top contracts with most FMO/IMO's. For example, you can get somewhere between 90%-100% with American General with most FMO/IMO's. And you are bragging about 55% with HBW?
I wish you did a little research before you spoke. At HBW, only the new agent get 55% and they are not staying there very long. People in HBW can get promoted fast. I currently get 90% contract at HBW, going to get 100% in a few months. My over-ride income may worth 10%-20% of my income. Why do you think I earn less in HBW compared with that in other IMO? I also signed up with one IMO, I got 95% contract as a producer. I also got my GA contract with another IMO at 105%. So don't think I am stupid enough just get 55%. You totally missed the leverage part. I may earn more than you do.

I wish you did a little research before you spoke. At HBW, only the new agent get 55% and they are not staying there very long. People in HBW can get promoted fast. I currently get 90% contract at HBW, going to get 100% in a few months. My over-ride income may worth 10%-20% of my income. Why do you think I earn less in HBW compared with that in other IMO? I also signed up with one IMO, I got 95% contract as a producer. I also got my GA contract with another IMO at 105%. So don't think I am stupid enough just get 55%. You totally missed the leverage part. I may earn more than you do.

What research do I need to do? You are the one who posted the 55% for new agents. I simply stated that an agent can get much better commission with an FMO/IMO.

In addition, I never said anything about what you earn. You need to get the chip off of your shoulder. You may very well earn more than I do. Then again, you may not. That doesn't concern me in the least. If you want to get in a pissing contest, we can.

Back