How Can I Sell Insurance from Home?

KevG

I currently work as a team member for a captive agent. But am not happy with the pay or hours that I work. How would I go about selling life insurance from home for myself? Can I do this part time?

I currently work as a team member for a captive agent. But am not happy with the pay or hours that I work. How would I go about selling life insurance from home for myself? Can I do this part time?

What pay / hours would you expect while working from home?

Part time will only get you so far, you are going to need to put the time and effort in to reap the rewards. I believe with life insurance depending on the state you might be able tow ork from home. Maybe get anh executive swuite or a virtual office wouldn't be a bad thing at minimum cost. Good Luck.

I don't need lots of money coming in. Just enough to cover basic business expenses

How can I get started. I'm already licensed. I work for a State Farm agent. I hate it to say the least.

I am in the same situation and am currently looking into different options. Live Opps is one of them but the pay does not look like enough for me. The other is Virtual Financial Group. I actually have a phone interview today to learn more. If anyone on this thread has had experience with them, please let me know.

Back