I Was Doing "_________" Before Insurance..

You got in because they wanted you to shampoo their carpet. I sold Rainbows. Kirbys were heavy, overpriced dust blowers!:laugh:

Yeah those ole bojack Kirby's blowing dirt all in your face (cough)...Rainbow baby!...fresh washed air...hmmmmm the good ole days....lol...the apple spice fragrance was the clincher...

I see we have a few Navy vets....cool!

Yeah those ole bojack Kirby's blowing dirt all in your face (cough)...Rainbow baby!...fresh washed air...hmmmmm the good ole days....lol...the apple spice fragrance was the clincher...

I see we have a few Navy vets....cool!

All I had to do kill the Rainbow was vacuum a couple swipes over their carpet, and show them a dirt pad, and say,"Looks like the Rainbow sure is leaving a lot of dirt behind, doesn't it?"

All I had to do kill the Rainbow was vacuum a couple swipes over their carpet, and show them a dirt pad, and say,"Looks like the Rainbow sure is leaving a lot of dirt behind, doesn't it?"

The dirt/mud in the water was quite the visual.:yes:

I always like the pine scent.

I would put the pine in first and say doesn't that smell good? Then I would add the apple spice and say now we have "pineapple".....lol....part of my shtick.

How many people did you have drink the dirty water/ I had 4 drink it(to show that mess didn't bother them), and 3 of them still bought!:twitchy:

Worked small menial jobs during high school, mainly in the restaurant industry, then landed a job for a small agency which I helped grow during college years and gave up the idea of becoming a lawyer and started my own agency. I don't want to look back but it does have its ups and downs.

Prior to insurance i was a Field Coordinator for the AFL-CIO Applachain Council. Did that for almost 12 years and that job followed working for 18 years as a tire builder for a major tire company. During those 18 years I was very active with the union. Starting as a steward, then executive board member, then time study engineerr, {we were on piecework}, then vice president, benefits rep and finally local union president. ---------- I would to see that quote that you attribute to me.

Based on your posts, I would bet you were very good at your job, the union was probably lucky to have you.

Back