Looking for Mentor/Office Space Studio City, CA

Greetings,

20 years on the Securities side in Trading, Asset Allocation and Portfolio Management. In the process of arranging my own affairs I became acquainted with Index UL and quickly realized that IMO it is the best retirement vehicle for the 21st century. It appears that IUL becomes especially powerful when paired with a portfolio of Equity-Indexed Annuities laddered across the term structure.

So after careful consideration and in light of a potential rising rate environment I decided to do the world some good and share my findings and become a Producer. I know of a great deal of HNW individuals who have no idea that this max-funded minimal death benefit type of policy/retirement plan even exists. The 'word' is most definitely NOT out on this.

Of course there many IMO/FMO's out there who do great virtual work and I intend to work with some of them on Index UL and FIA cases. In addition to that I would like to partner with a local highly successful Independent Group or Producer that would give me some office space and show me the ropes and let me go to work. North of Palos Verdes and/or west of Pasadena would be Ideal.

Thank You,
Todd Morgan
(My company is domiciled in Nevada, thus the 775 area code)

SOVNTM at YAHOO dot COM

I have been informed by board admin that I need 20 posts in order to post my twitter and Linkedin profiles. Therefore please find me at:

Linkedin = Todd Morgan
Twitter = Tahoe Capital

I can mentor if u move to north county.ca oceanside

Back in the day 'supps I did spend some time down there on Hill St. during my time with the Fleet Marine Force with USMC. Once I heard they had torn down the old pier I decided I probably wouldn't recognize my little town anymore. But I did surf that jetty aboard Pendleton until I almost went broke by braking boards.

With regard to my request above I'm pretty surprised no one bit. What do you think the problem is ....poor offer ....lack of communication or what?

Back in the day 'supps I did spend some time down there on Hill St. during my time with the Fleet Marine Force with USMC. Once I heard they had torn down the old pier I decided I probably wouldn't recognize my little town anymore. But I did surf that jetty aboard Pendleton until I almost went broke by braking boards.

With regard to my request above I'm pretty surprised no one bit. What do you think the problem is ....poor offer ....lack of communication or what?

If I had to guess, two things.

1. No clear value proposition. What is in it for the mentor? Commission or override? I would hope so, obviously be clearer.

2. And perhaps this is most important, no one in that part of the industry from the area is on here. This board leans heavily towards health insurance and the senior market, Medicare and FE.

Thanks for the reply Vol.

Number one would surely be a custom set up with lot's of moving parts...way too many to begin to illustrate one by one. I would imagine they would range all the way from 100% override to 100% rent and all points in between.

Number two: Why is that I wonder? The markets you describe seem like the small ticket items...(no offense intended). It would appear to someone like me who knows nothing about those markets, except for the amount it took to pass the test, that they seem like a great deal of work for a small amount of pay. Is that wrong?

Thanks,
Todd

If I had to guess, two things.

1. No clear value proposition. What is in it for the mentor? Commission or override? I would hope so, obviously be clearer.

2. And perhaps this is most important, no one in that part of the industry from the area is on here. This board leans heavily towards health insurance and the senior market, Medicare and FE.

Bump up.

I include additional interests the Senior Market or maybe FE in the Northern part of L.A. County or Ventura County.

One can call me at 310.966.0375
LinkedIn => Todd Morgan
twitter => @ktoddmorgan

Thank You for viewing

(No NAA or the like, thanks)

Back