More Than 1 Policy

I REALLY like that approach. I've been trying to get in using a medium-length fact finder but I think I'll give this more stripped-down yet more encompassing approach a shot. I'm thinking it'll add 1 more appointment to the sales process but hopefully it'll uncover more potential business more quickly and less intrusively.

I'm not a P&C agent. However, being perceived as a problem solver and a consultant is the way to build a clientele, versus just selling a bunch of policies.

Remember that insurance is the solution to a problem, so help people identify their problems and determine the appropriate insurance solutions.

----------

I know you can order the IARFC Business owner consulting workshop package without attending the workshop.

I'm not a P&C agent. However, being perceived as a problem solver and a consultant is the way to build a clientele, versus just selling a bunch of policies. Remember that insurance is the solution to a problem, so help people identify their problems and determine the appropriate insurance solutions. ---------- I know you can order the IARFC Business owner consulting workshop package without attending the workshop.
Tried to PM you, but the system would not let me? What do you think of VSA?

I turned my PMs off.

I like the VSA and I've subscribed for quite a number of years. This is my "anonymous" testimonial on the VSA site that I submitted a few years ago:

I have been a subscriber to VSA for over 4 years. Although the use of portions of this fantastic tool are limited by my compliance department, I would not think of being is this business without the resources provided by VSA. The Library of Tools & Techniques alone are worth the subscription price.

I have access to other products, provided at no cost by my primary carrier, but those tools are not as complete or up to date as VSA.

What I really like, is that nearly everything I need and want is available there. It's not "sexy" as more expensive systems, but it includes much more and is compliant for many companies.

The downside is the included "free" agent website. As websites continue to evolve... this one sucks. The newsletters are 'good enough'... but a more creative solution would be to write your own article and attach a concept page to it.

Oh, and I wouldn't use the Power Point presentations at ALL. They are way too complex and technical to be used with the public.

Anyway, subscribe for free for 30 days and check it out for yourself.

----------

There is another similar service that I may subscribe to later - Forefield Advisor. Their website, email newsletters, powerpoints, presentations... and everything seem to be better... but they focus more on the investment advisor, than the pure insurance agent. It's also $1,000/year or $99/month.

I turned my PMs off. I like the VSA and I've subscribed for quite a number of years. This is my "anonymous" testimonial on the VSA site that I submitted a few years ago: What I really like, is that nearly everything I need and want is available there. It's not "sexy" as more expensive systems, but it includes much more and is compliant for many companies. The downside is the included "free" agent website. As websites continue to evolve... this one sucks. The newsletters are 'good enough'... but a more creative solution would be to write your own article and attach a concept page to it. Oh, and I wouldn't use the Power Point presentations at ALL. They are way too complex and technical to be used with the public. Anyway, subscribe for free for 30 days and check it out for yourself. ---------- There is another similar service that I may subscribe to later - Forefield Advisor. Their website, email newsletters, powerpoints, presentations... and everything seem to be better... but they focus more on the investment advisor, than the pure insurance agent. It's also $1,000/year or $99/month.

Thanks- I am going to test out the VSA first.

Back