Need Help Atlantic Home Insurance Group & FoxField Financial & Insurance

pchiodi840

Anyone here of this? Atlantic Home Insurance Group & FoxField Financial & Insurance Group Inc.

Has anyone heard of this company? I applied to a position on closers.net and trying to do my research. This is an opportunity to basically be an independent insurance agent. It is almost a work from home, I guess until I can build my business and find an office. The company provides leads and said the minimum requirement is to close 2 of the 8 leads provided a week. There is no cost to the leads except for the commission I could be making is between 35-50%. I will get paid directly from the insurance companies so I am a 1099 independent agent. Some of the companies I would represent at Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company, Metlife, Mutual of Omaha and some other carriers.

So basically the only thing I have to pay for is my cost to go to appointments, phone, and all training is done by webinars. Also the Regional Sales Manager will go on some appointments with me. So my question is what do you guys think? Any advice will be great.

Thanks

My thought exactly on the free leads, but if I find my own clients I get all commissions. Not sure if this is a good opportunity or not any advice.

Did you say 35% commissions? Is that worth the gas to go see the client?

I might need to pay you to go do all of the work on my clients and I just share 35% with you to do all the work. HMM

WOW!

ok commision is higheri apologize, commision is 45 - 75 %
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well I think I came up with my own conclusion on this company. I found a report from 2007 the guy I was talking to and others are being investigated by the FBI for fraud and taking thousands of dollars from potential customers.

pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_541199.html

I apologize for the spelling in the previous post.

Last edited:
Back