Primerica or Something Out There Better

Funny this got bumped, I just met a new Primerica agent. Usually I meet more seasoned ones that are trying to recruit so I don't get the full story. This gal just started and holy crap it sounds like a lot of work. Meetings and trying to get people to sell, I knew it was MLM, I just didn't realize how hard they want you to go after people to sell under you. I thought you just sell insurance and maybe see if someone else has an interest along the way and then you sign them up.

You don't get it. The whole reason recruiting is the main focus is because a fresh recruit wanting to prove loyalty and a "willingness to follow the winning system" is the easiest sale by far. The problem with that is, when people leave, they cancel their policy. A huge number of policies fall off their books annually, as do a huge number of their sales force.

You don't get it. The whole reason recruiting is the main focus is because a fresh recruit wanting to prove loyalty and a "willingness to follow the winning system" is the easiest sale by far. The problem with that is, when people leave, they cancel their policy. A huge number of policies fall off their books annually, as do a huge number of their sales force.

Just an insurance version of one and done. Except most of these agents don't go on to the pros.

JD does not do MP and MSs on a daily basis for a living so he so take his advice for what it is. A dabbler in MS or term.

Calm down JD just tweaking you.

Nothing to calm down about. I never saw the question asked of me. But if I had I would have echoed what you said.

I haven't done MP in almost 10 years. Haven't done MA plans in 8 years and certainly don't sell enough med sups to be someone to ask about marketing them.

I do "dabble" in term and med sups. But a person seeking advice should get it from a dabbler.

Primerica, much like any MLM setup, has some of the worse turnover in any industry. Much, much better options out there. I cant think of any worse options to be honest than sticking it out with Primerica.

Nothing to calm down about. I never saw the question asked of me. But if I had I would have echoed what you said.

I haven't done MP in almost 10 years. Haven't done MA plans in 8 years and certainly don't sell enough med sups to be someone to ask about marketing them.

I do "dabble" in term and med sups. But a person seeking advice should get it from a dabbler.

Damn JD, What a buzz kill. I was cracking myself up typing that.

Back