Recommends for L&H Companies in Utah?

NMG

I am licensed in Life & Health in Utah and am looking for a good direction to go. Have been offered positions with Bankers, One Life, and Health Markets. However, I seem to find pretty damaging posts on all of them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance...

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Utah too! If I were new, I would start my career with Security National Life as a captive agent. They have two separate divisions: Pre-Need and Final Expense. Good place to get your feet wet! These guys know what their doing! Their office is located in Murray!

Last edited:
Are you new to the insurance business all together, or just new to selling it in Utah?

I actually did insurance years ago with a small brokerage in Murray. The majority of the business I wrote was Health. But I am just now trying to come back into it.

I actually did insurance years ago with a small brokerage in Murray. The majority of the business I wrote was Health. But I am just now trying to come back into it.

If you have interest in being an independent agent send me a message and I may be able to help in that arena.

Back