Taking Test Wednesday!!

My tip to you will be this. .. answer every question you know. Skip ones you don't. Go back and any you skipped that you can get down to 50/50 guess on those. You will maybe have 10 that you just have no clue. Choose one letter like B and choose that on all 10 you have no idea. Out of 10 questions at least 2 will be B, maybe even more. If you just guess randomly on those 10 you have a chance of missing all of them.

My tip to you will be this. .. answer every question you know. Skip ones you don't. Go back and any you skipped that you can get down to 50/50 guess on those. You will maybe have 10 that you just have no clue. Choose one letter like B and choose that on all 10 you have no idea. Out of 10 questions at least 2 will be B, maybe even more. If you just guess randomly on those 10 you have a chance of missing all of them.

That's why there is so many Bomans. You guys don't understand odds. (I think they underestimate the odds of getting pregnant.)

There is equal chance of any of the four answers being correct on each question.

The only way to turn the odds better than 25% on a question you don't know is to go with your 1st gut instinct. That would slightly tip it in your favor.

And most of all...NEVER take test advice from a guy from Mississippi. Those people can't even spell their own state until they are in their 5-year of 3rd grade.

That's why there is so many Bomans. You guys don't understand odds. (I think they underestimate the odds of getting pregnant.)

There is equal chance of any of the four answers being correct on each question.

The only way to turn the odds better than 25% on a question you don't know is to go with your 1st gut instinct. That would slightly tip it in your favor.

And most of all...NEVER take test advice from a guy from Mississippi. Those people can't even spell their own state until they are in their 5-year of 3rd grade.

Haha! If you have a gut feeling go with it. But if you have no clue, choose the same answer on those few questions.

:twitchy: I think it would be easier to study for the test than remember that formula for passing a test.:laugh:

Back