Anyone Know the Skinny on US Health Group?

LifeSales who you crappin. Anybody who has been in the business for any length of time knows it's a crap plan. The only thing that plan has been good for is me coming behind & replacing it.

LifeSales who you crappin. Anybody who has been in the business for any length of time knows it's a crap plan. The only thing that plan has been good for is me coming behind & replacing it.
Sam ... that's an easy and BROAD statement to make. Please give me 3 examples of what you object to regarding the US Health Offer ... AND what offer is better out there for the self employed or individual needing insurance. Thanks.

Sam ... that's an easy and BROAD statement to make. Please give me 3 examples of what you object to regarding the US Health Offer ... AND what offer is better out there for the self employed or individual needing insurance. Thanks.

Lifesales dontb waste your time arguing with unproffessional people like Sam we come to this forum to find useful information and learn from eachother Unfortunately these agents that have no class use it to bash things they don't know anything about. Don't waste your time and energy on these people.

Rather than start a new thread I thought I would bump this one. Are there any current agents or recent agents with opinions on USHEATH ADVISORS or GROUP?

I am curious are, all the conversations on US Health Group/Advisors are from the last 12 months or is this prior to that. I just saw a ad they had posted, I just took my state license for Georgia and was looking at a few companies to start off with. I was leaning toward USHG/USHA because I could work exclusively from my home office and then allow myself time to work on another company as well? But the comments are left to right, Im not sure. I appreciate LifeSales information but then it gets shot down by others posting, so Im just not sure which way to go? I hope a recruiter call me tomorrow, they are the last company I was scheduled to talk too, as I need to answer the other offers asap.

----------

Rather than start a new thread I thought I would bump this one. Are there any current agents or recent agents with opinions on USHEATH ADVISORS or GROUP?
Did anyone ever answer your question?

Is USHealth Group a bad company to work for? They are asking me to walk away from a company I have been with four years and lose my renewals to work for them. The sales pitch sounds good but I don't know.

Is USHealth Group a bad company to work for? They are asking me to walk away from a company I have been with four years and lose my renewals to work for them. The sales pitch sounds good but I don't know.

Use the search box. There are plenty of threads on this topic

Times have changed! I recall any time I received a lead with "NASE" or Alliance for Affordable health, I could literally count it as a sale.
I have been absolutely blown away with there Marketing Campaign, Leads and a solid commission structure. I come from an Insurance back ground with tremendous success, 1985 Agent of the year Mutual of Omaha, 2012 Agent/Broker of the year AIG. Top agents are take home $ , again blew me away, 5k-24k! Good support good product GREAT COMP!

----------

You will never loose your renewals with former companies!

----------

Solid company TODAY. Serious comp, 2nd to none!

Back