Is It Possible to Make Big $$$ in Under-65 Health Insurance While Avoiding the ACA?

Unscrupulous money-motivated clowns like beefboy here are precisely why health insurance was replaced by welfare plans underwritten by former insurance companies, which are losing billions$$ and now withdrawing to watch the carnage from the sidelines.

Unscrupulous money-motivated clowns like beefboy here are precisely why health insurance was replaced by welfare plans underwritten by former insurance companies, which are losing billions$$ and now withdrawing to watch the carnage from the sidelines.

I can see why losers like you have the time to make 822 posts. All that you and your circle jerk partners on this forum do is whine like sour grapes about the real insurance agents who are busy working their asses off actually making a living in this business. Enjoy the view from your mothers' basements.

I'm motivated by money. Let me guess, you're in the business to spread warmth and good cheer(while selling over priced Med Supps for A rated carriers).:twitchy:

I could've sworn that O'bama was responsible for that mess.:err:

Yes...not sure i would want to sell those either like FLM said

Not to mention you don't know the difference between obamacare and ACA.

Obamacare and ACA LINK HERE???

The only health insurance plans available are ACA compliant, whether on or off the exchange.

There are lots of call centers bypassing the rules and lying to consumers about STM and Indemnity plans, if you have no morals or scruples I'm sure you could make a few bucks for awhile.

I'm pretty sure that USHEALTH ADVISORS is one of them.

How healthcare.COM gets away with using that domain is beyond me.

This is the agent malpractice that FLM is talking about:

http://www.modernhealthcare.com/art...ntent=20160906-BLOG-160909942&utm_campaign=am

Alison Sergio, executive director of the Racine clinic, said some of her clients get lost when they mistakenly go to Healthcare.com, a private insurance website, rather than HealthCare.gov, the official ACA information and enrollment site. Then they get inundated with solicitations from insurance brokers and often aren't told about subsidized coverage options on the ACA exchange.

That's exactly what happened to John Erickson, a 59-year-old Kenosha resident who retired from his factory job for health reasons last year and needed health insurance. “I went on the Internet and got slammed with a million emails from all these companies,” he said.

After wandering in the insurance wilderness for a while, he learned he could sign up for ACA coverage for $743 a month. “There was no way I could afford it,” he said. He then contacted Molina Healthcare, which assisted him in signing up for a Molina plan through the exchange. He gets a $511 monthly tax credit, reducing his out-of-pocket premium cost to $232. “I was happy as hell when I heard about the premium subsidy.”

Under 65 health insurance has always been a way to cross sell other products. If you will learn the options a client has both on and off the exchange, the advantages and disadvantages of all options, you can make a client for life.

I can see why losers like you have the time to make 822 posts. All that you and your circle jerk partners on this forum do is whine like sour grapes about the real insurance agents who are busy working their asses off actually making a living in this business. Enjoy the view from your mothers' basements.

You think 800ish posts over 8 years is a lot? :nah: Funny. :D

In reality, I wish I had the time to post a lot more but the fact is that since Obamacare/ACA (do you know the difference yet?) decimated my $47,000 monthly checks, I've had to be out busting my tail again for the first time in my 35+ years in this business.

Of course, it's always good to know that rookies like you have figured out so many things in such a short time, so let me ask you this. Do you happen to know what the term "minimum essential coverage" means? Any idea what kind of potentially devastating consequences you're setting people up for when you sell them a non-complying "health insurance" plan?
:no:

Didn't think so. :twitchy:

Word of advice: Consider selling used cars. At least people don't expect you to know anything about your product.

Last edited:
Back