Health Sherpa 2016 Open Enrollment

It's terrible that the government gave Health Sherpa less than a week to make this major coding change to their system. Some person or entity specifically targeted Health Sherpa for attack.

Does anyone have a step by step outline on what we do now with health sherpa enrollments?
I am confused on what I need to do now
Thanks

It's terrible that the government gave Health Sherpa less than a week to make this major coding change to their system. Some person or entity specifically targeted Health Sherpa for attack.

Well we received notice about the 15th that we could no longer go into the mp through our carrier link and just bring up eligibility and go back to carrier and enroll without going through the application, to take effect Nov 22. But it was short notice.

Resume button did work for me with the case that got frozen last night.
Did anyone receive a copy of application with new application process? I got only determination letter and CC of congratulations you are enrolled(new) asking client to call me to pay 1st mo premium...

Apologies for the issues, all - we are fixing a small fraction of apps due to integration issues. Should have them all cleared up soon - we had to make this change on very short notice.

Thanks,
Ning

Last edited:
Anyone else getting the Oops crash at sherpa?

I was getting hung up with completing the 1st of the 2-way redirects. Couldn't get past the "logging you in..." wording after entering my FFM ID and Password. After 3 attempts, I changed from Internet Explorer-11 to the Edge browser. Everything went smoothly thereafter, including the 2nd redirect, back to HealthSherpa.

Unfortunately though, the marketplace Eligibility Letter and the client's Application are not present in the HealthSherpa dashboard, or attached to the HealthSherpa "Enrollment Success!" E-mail, like they have been for the past year.

Hopefully, those two valuable documents will make a quick comeback, or the value received for $10 per-application charge is further reduced. Spending so much time on Healthcare.gov, vs HealthSherpa.com, already reduces the value somewhat.
ac

Back