Question About ACA & USHEALTH GROUP

That is nice feature they offer. Several of the companies I represent have informed me they have run out of insurance and I needed to stop selling for a while for them to make some more insurance again. It is so limiting to my income...oh well.

That lull while they make more insurance really hurts the wallet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

That is nice feature they offer. Several of the companies I represent have informed me they have run out of insurance and I needed to stop selling for a while for them to make some more insurance again. It is so limiting to my income...oh well.

How does an insurance company 'make insurance'?

Wow...

How does an insurance company 'make insurance'?

Wow...

You should look it up on one of those "how it's made" shows on the science channel. They did not show the most important part of the process because of trade secrets...kinda like the recipe for Coke or KFC.:D:D:D

What, you thought you were selling some paper and a promise all this time? These carriers have warehouses full of insurance just waiting to be sold. Whole crates of insurance stacked to the ceiling.

Well, most of them do. Some run short occasionally, others have moved to the "just-in-time" model where insurance is delivered as needed. I hear it has a great effect on their cash flow.

Back