Hiring a Telemarketer

SME

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arizona
I am looking to hire a telemarketer can anyone tell me were to look? I checked Craigslist but didn't see anything. I would appreciate any ideas or recommendations. Thank you
Stephanie

You can rent one of ours also.
We can do campaigns by the hour or you can rent one of our qualified tele-prospectors. We average about 4-6 leads per hour for health and 2 leads per hour for life. Our system allows us to put your caller ID on the phone call so it looks like they are calling local. We average 125 calls per hour. We train and manage the telemarketer on a continual basis. Also, Talked to John P. about 3 days ago and he said that he is going to be using ours the first of the year.
Gary
marketingcampaignsolutions.com
912-944-2540
800-660-6863

We tried to call you but the phone just rings. I'll try again later today.

For what Gary's offering I'd go with him instead of trying to hire someone home-based. Home-based marketers are going to have to manually dial and there's no way to tracking how many hours they worked or how many calls they made. If I knew about what Gary offered months ago I would have never put an ad out.

Humm?
Sorry about the phone situation. I do not know what is going on with the phone service. I have voice mail on all of the phone numbers. Did you leave a message?
Anyway, here is my personal cell. 912-596-8417
Gary Prado

Telemarketed leads have been my main source of business for over a year and a half now. I will never share my prospects with another agent - ever.

However, if you plan on using this marketing method I highly advise that you don't create a brutal script with a lot of qualification questions.

If I can get:

1) Current situation - group, indie or no plan
2) Ages
3) Email addy
4) Interest in seeing plans and rates
5) Agreement that an agent will be calling to follow up

that's all I need. The more you qualify the less leads you'll get. It's fine if you don't want anyone with a current group plan and want them to answer health qualification questions - just don't expect many leads.

IN most areas we get 4-6 per hour.

We make 125 calls per hour

We leave a pre recorded message on all answering machines in your voice. ( you will get about 5 call backs per 20 hour campaign, the ones that do call you back are very very interested though)

We change the caller ID to your office number.

We can do a hot transfer- (If the client wants quotes now and has the time we will transfer him to you)

We can send the prospect an instant email from you saying (Explaining the process, and will have to spend some time with you to ask further questions)(We have templates or you can give us one)
Gary
marketingcampaignsolutions.com

Last edited:
On a $25 per hour campaign at 4 leads per hour that's $6.25 per lead. Why anyone would want a $7 or $8 shared lead over an exclusive telemarked lead is beyond me. Even my old UGA office had 3 in-house marketers who were responsible for most of the heavy-hitter's production.

Back