Bankers Life Vs Transamerica IUL

ZenSamurai

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
I was talking to a client and her husband told me that he had a Bankers Life IUL. I at the moment am only able to sell Transamerica's IUL. Is there anything I can show the guy that can beat Bankers Life IUL?

Well about anybody can beat Transamerica. don't know about Bankers except their Comdex rating is 54 and Trans is 92...

Well about anybody can beat Transamerica. don't know about Bankers except their Comdex rating is 54 and Trans is 92...

I have never seen the Bankers product but I would guess that anyone BUT Bankers can beat it. Although I would start with the Comdex and then look at the policy design/funding level.

What do you mean anybody can beat Transamerica can be beaten by anybody? Don't they have a high comdex score?

Last edited:
What do you mean anybody can beat Transamerica can be beaten by anybody? Don't they have a high comdex score?

He means that when comparing the cash accumulation and loan rates (how much you can draw out if it), a lot of other carriers have better numbers.

But they do have a strong Comdex (92). Which is why I said that is where I would start the discussion at.

Also, knowing most Bankers agents, Id say there is a good chance the policy is not fully overfunded.

He means that when comparing the cash accumulation and loan rates (how much you can draw out if it), a lot of other carriers have better numbers.

But they do have a strong Comdex (92). Which is why I said that is where I would start the discussion at.

Also, knowing most Bankers agents, Id say there is a good chance the policy is not fully overfunded.

So there's a chance Bankers actually out performs Transamerica?!

Get an in-force ledger. Only way to tell. it's probably still in surrender period anyway so you won't be replacing...

Back