Renewals/Trails Past Year 10 on IUL

Encrypted0502

Expert
I have looked through the history, however, I could not find the answer to my question. Are there any IUL companies that pay renewals/trails past 10 years? Possibly for life? The only product I found was NWLs Lifetime Returns.

I have looked through the history, however, I could not find the answer to my question. Are there any IUL companies that pay renewals/trails past 10 years? Possibly for life? The only product I found was NWLs Lifetime Returns.

Most Life companies only pay a non vested 'service fee" past year 10.. And, as a general rule renewal commissions on IUL are minimal.

Awesome. Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not asking for a lot, but want to feel like I'm getting something for meeting and keeping up with their policy at reviews. So the renewals turn into service fees after year 10, which are generally the same percentage as renewals it seems. I've noticed Allianz will pay renewals up to year 10, but not a service fee afterwards.

----------

Midland offers asset based trails for the life of the policy.

Thanks for the response. Is it on all, or certain products?

Awesome. Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not asking for a lot, but want to feel like I'm getting something for meeting and keeping up with their policy at reviews. So the renewals turn into service fees after year 10, which are generally the same percentage as renewals it seems. I've noticed Allianz will pay renewals up to year 10, but not a service fee afterwards.

----------

Thanks for the response. Is it on all, or certain products?

I think all of their IULs.

I think all of their IULs.

Thank you for the information. I believe this is a miss within the community. Agents accept the fact that they only pay until year 10, and then it is what it is. I believe we should be encouraged to service the policies.

Thank you for the information. I believe this is a miss within the community. Agents accept the fact that they only pay until year 10, and then it is what it is. I believe we should be encouraged to service the policies.

Companies could pay higher renewals but then they would have to reduce the front end. Most agents don't care for that.. They want to go with whatever company puts the most in their pocket today.

I think that LFG pays renewals until year 15...

Back