Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

come on now... we know they all tell them....

And they do it in a way that is irresistible. HoarseLady and her group are kickin butt!

Excerpt from: USHEALTH Advisors, LLC Continues Its Record-Setting Sales Pace

"Not only is USHEALTH Advisors now on pace for another record sales year, the company has just recorded its highest level of late-summer sales, including a new company record for regional sales performance."

The new 2015 rules will be a hard adjustment for these Fixed-Indemnity superstars.
ac

Red flag #1 - we all know Obamacare ruined any ability for innovation, and the gov't has already pre-determined what consumers must have. gotta love the "spin":

"Product innovation is a hallmark of what we are all about," said USHA President and CEO Troy McQuagge. "We understand the type of products our customers want to purchase … and the type of products our agents want to represent in the marketplace. When you offer something different in the marketplace for your agents and your customers, you are rewarded as a company, with a continual pattern of success."

I wonder how many US Health agents tell there clients that what they are buying isn't a major medical policy?

Enlighten me Super agent Gordon.

What exactly is major medical?
You mean OBAMACARE where you have to satisfy the deductible for anything even doctor visits,before it covers anything?

Oh wait!!!!...how about finding a doctor that takes OBAMA $0.60 on the dollar after 3 to 6 months

If your definition of major medical is EPO and HMO ....mmm think twice.
OBAMACARE is as good as Canada or mexico social medicine.

And let me clarify to you one thing
Unless you have research from accredited sources,I advise you to stop making accusations or bashing a company that has a great reputation.

Trust me...If you had any credibility that change your user name to your SS# and on every comment add your address and phone number.

Back