D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

I import the data from reference USA and the department of real estate(sold date and income, homeowner names on sales in last 12 months). Sales rabbit doesn't have the customization functionality as spotio so i opted for spotio. I sold dish network and Vivint door to door for 7 years prior so I know it's good for those. Also, I have 7 years door to door experience so *results not typical.

Knocked 83 doors for 5.5 hours, 55 met, 36 leads, 5 appointments set.

I've decided to take on a 589 day war (length of world war 1) and see about building an insane amount of business in that time frame. Real life changing stuff, 100 doors a day. And 3 appointments set each one. 21 new first appointments a week. Goal is to write 320 policies in that time frame. (DHK recommends new agents strive towards 200 term in year 1, so I think that's a good baseline)

Knocked 95 houses, met 40, 19 leads and 4 appointments. Also saw 2 appointments and sold both life. Total life cases=5 through term layering with AP of 2400. Both clients looking to convert some permanent after underwriting. Est conversions around 90/monthly bill each.

Definitely putting in the work! Good job!

Your ratios are also better from your other post.
40/95 is just under 50% for a contact ratio.
19/40 is basically 50% for a lead conversion ratio for future contact.
4/19 is basically 25% appointment conversion ratio!

AND two life sales on top of that from your previous door knocking!

Excellent! You had a GREAT day! Keep it up!

117 doors, 49 contacts, 20 leads, 5 Appointments, held 1 appt, sold a short term annuity (was a cd prior) for 1500 AP

Definitely putting in the work! Good job!

Your ratios are also better from your other post.
40/95 is just under 50% for a contact ratio.
19/40 is basically 50% for a lead conversion ratio for future contact.
4/19 is basically 25% appointment conversion ratio!

AND two life sales on top of that from your previous door knocking!

Excellent! You had a GREAT day! Keep it up!

I think you're obligated now to update his ratios - it's the least you can do:laugh:

Then allow me to keep this guy accountable:

Yesterday:
Contact Ratio: 42%
Lead Ratio: 41%
Appointment Ratio: 25%

Cumulative Doors Knocked: 408
Cumulative Contacts: 183
Cumulative Leads: 97
Cumulative Appointments: 18

Average Contact Ratio: 45%
Average Lead Conversion Ratio: 53%
Average Appointment Ratio: 19%

Whirleybird do you have your hours for the last 2 days? Love the stats!

12-sunset every day. Do office work, case prep and portfolio review 8-12.

----------

And yes calling leads falls under office work from 10-12.

----------

Also appointment ratio is almost exactly 10% because people reading this thread will be expecting to set an appointment every 10 minutes if they don't realize that. And cumulative on the door knocking is about 4%.

Anyone looking to door knock needs to know to get 4 appointments as an experienced door knocker means the whole 7-8 hour shift. 6 days a week minimum.

Yesterday's knock tracking

96 Knocks
85 contacts
42 leads
8 appointments set ( ran out of time slots in the next 18 days)

2 appointments held
3 Life cases, started a Roth IRA and a traditional IRA, annuitized a 175k keogh.

7500 commission for the day.

Back