Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum

Reply to Need HELP Finding a Dialer?     
Old 04-21-2017, 07:50 AM   #1
Super Genius

State: Mike Siegal is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Need HELP Finding a Dialer? Need HELP Finding a Dialer?
HI Friends,

I'm new to the biz and was looking for a dialer. I'm a single user and looking for a system that i can use from anywhere there is Internet access. It doesn't have to be CLOUD based as i'm willing to purchase the software (withing reason) and dial from my laptop. **I've done a search and found old posts and deadlinks but so far no luck.

WHAT I'M looking for is;
  • -a dialer that you can load numbers from Excel
  • -dialer that allows you to leave a pre-recorded mess. (if you get voice mail)
  • -dialer that "pauses" if you reach a gatekeeper? (this seems to be a big hurdle)
  • -one that where i can input notes for each call
  • -one that i can use with my Laptop
  • -sending an email option would be great too...

Seems like the above should exist but i hear that the "pause" feature is lacking on many systems.

Has anyone found such a system or Recommend something that fits the above?

~Thanks VERY much!
------------------------------------

Last edited by Mike Siegal; 04-21-2017 at 08:44 AM.
  Reply With Quote to Need HELP Finding a Dialer?
Old 04-21-2017, 08:45 AM   #2
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Need HELP Finding a Dialer?

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Need HELP Finding a Dialer? Re: Need HELP Finding a Dialer?
Non hosted dialer option that dials one line at a time is dolphin, $70 a month.
Hosted dialer you have salesdialers a 3 line dialer at $100 a month (some associations here have a discount). You can also try Mojo or Vanilla for a larger premium at $135-$175 a month.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #3
Super Genius

State: Mike Siegal is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Need HELP Finding a Dialer? Re: Need HELP Finding a Dialer? Mike Siegal is the thread starter for: Need HELP Finding a Dialer?

Originally Posted by Justin Bilyj View Post
Non hosted dialer option that dials one line at a time is dolphin, $70 a month.
Hosted dialer you have salesdialers a 3 line dialer at $100 a month (some associations here have a discount). You can also try Mojo or Vanilla for a larger premium at $135-$175 a month.
Thanks Justin...!
Old 04-21-2017, 10:41 AM   #4
Guru

State: timamr is an Insurance Agent from Florida
VanillaSoft is a good one line dialer that has alot of features. Email, voicemail, notes,etc that you are asking about and is cloud based. I get discount from company I work with so do not know the true cost. You can get around 50-60 dials in per hour, based on how many you actually speak with.

I really liked MOJO when I was paying for it myself at $149/month because it has all the same features for $149/month it would use THREE lines so you could call 2-3 times more people within the hour. YOu can choose 1 or 2 lines for less per month. One of the main reasons I liked it because my internet was horrible back then and I would get delays using other services but MOJO uses copper lines and I would dial in from my land line and there the person I called never got that delay which makes you sound like a telemarketer calling.

However, now that my internet service is better, I am with Vanillasoft, but only because my company pays for like half. All in all, I like MOJO better.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #5
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Need HELP Finding a Dialer?

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by timamr View Post
VanillaSoft is a good one line dialer that has alot of features. Email, voicemail, notes,etc that you are asking about and is cloud based. I get discount from company I work with so do not know the true cost. You can get around 50-60 dials in per hour, based on how many you actually speak with.

I really liked MOJO when I was paying for it myself at $149/month because it has all the same features for $149/month it would use THREE lines so you could call 2-3 times more people within the hour. YOu can choose 1 or 2 lines for less per month. One of the main reasons I liked it because my internet was horrible back then and I would get delays using other services but MOJO uses copper lines and I would dial in from my land line and there the person I called never got that delay which makes you sound like a telemarketer calling.

However, now that my internet service is better, I am with Vanillasoft, but only because my company pays for like half. All in all, I like MOJO better.
Mojo was great when it was MakeMyCalls, but now that it's hosted, I think the customization has been limited while the price has increased.

To my knowledge I don't think they are calling on copper wires anymore. Unless someone's streaming movies, or your caller is foreign - I don't think it matters anymore if you have VOIP or copper land lines.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #6

State: Fighting Scots is an Insurance Agent from
Call Logic, good dialer, not cloud based. upload list directly from excel. Options to leave voicemail or not. Good system. Can use remotely, display different number for caller ID. Scrubs for DNC. Has direct dial for cell phones.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #7
Guru
GreenSky on Need HELP Finding a Dialer?

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Members of MedicareTraining101.com can get Salesdialers for $79/mo.

Rick
Old 04-21-2017, 06:20 PM   #8
Guru
Cash on Need HELP Finding a Dialer?

State: Cash is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
Escow dialer with Skype is super cheap. It only does one line I believe as I haven't used it in a couple years now.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:13 PM   #9

State: tm8340 is an Insurance Agent from
Thanks, Justin, for providing some great info on the dialers. I am extremely green and really spending the weekend reviewing as much info as possible. Fighting Scots, your dialer sounds pretty efficient. How much is that one vs salesdialers's $80-100 per month charge? Thanks, Tom
Old 05-03-2017, 06:45 AM   #10
Guru

State: Gulfman is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Anyone using "Phoneburner?"

...i hear good things about it.
Reply to Need HELP Finding a Dialer? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum