Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum

Reply to Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?     
Old 01-13-2016, 01:01 PM   #41
Guru

State: thomasm is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
thomasm is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use? Re: Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Screw it....if you need your lists DNC scrubbed send me a file in excel. I can do it for you in 5 mins.
Was this offer for someone in particular, or for everyone on the forum?

You actually have a SANS # for every area code in the U.S.?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
Old 01-26-2016, 11:07 PM   #42
Expert
sloanclu01 on Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

State: sloanclu01 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use? Re: Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
I have my own server, I can hook you up if interested.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:19 PM   #43
Guru

Originally Posted by sloanclu01 View Post
I have my own server, I can hook you up if interested.
Right after I typed that I remembered who John Galt is.

Of course he has SAN#'s nationwide. He's a TM lead vendor!
Old 04-07-2016, 12:40 PM   #44
Super Genius

State: Sherota1 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Screw it....if you need your lists DNC scrubbed send me a file in excel. I can do it for you in 5 mins.
Do you scrub for cellphones also? I have a SANS to DNC scrub but it only scrubs for numbers. It does not say if they are cellphones or not. If you do can you contact me. I'm new to the dialer thing world. Just looking for a way to speed things up while being compliant.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #45
Guru

Originally Posted by Sherota1 View Post
Do you scrub for cellphones also? I have a SANS to DNC scrub but it only scrubs for numbers. It does not say if they are cellphones or not. If you do can you contact me. I'm new to the dialer thing world. Just looking for a way to speed things up while being compliant.
Just buy his leads, then you won't have to scrub anything. haha!

Or get the Dynamic Interactive dialer. It's has both a DNC & Cellular scrub feature built in! Talk to Rick (GreenSky) about how to get a discount.

Last edited by thomasm; 04-07-2016 at 05:46 PM.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:25 PM   #46
Expert

State: bark3005 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Mojo is the best hands down. $149 a month. C'mon man, if you cannot swing that, get out of the biz!
Old 05-09-2016, 12:23 PM   #47
Super Genius
Hopwood04 on Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

State: Hopwood04 is an Insurance Agent from Illinois
Check out salesenvy.com it is $30 / month
Old 05-12-2016, 04:35 PM   #48
Super Genius

State: jn8691mr is an Insurance Agent from
Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
Originally Posted by Hopwood04 View Post

I signed up for the 15 day trial ... Can't get the voicemail drop to work ... Arghh
Old 05-13-2016, 05:31 AM   #49

State: Chriskallen6 is an Insurance Agent from
Use Avatar Dialler to get all these dialing features
Features:
Agent Statusboard
Recording Portal
TPS/DNC Filtering
Internal Chat
Transparent Billing
Old 05-13-2016, 07:18 PM   #50
Super Genius

State: jn8691mr is an Insurance Agent from
Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
Originally Posted by Chriskallen6 View Post
Use Avatar Dialler to get all these dialing features Features: Agent Statusboard Recording Portal TPS/DNC Filtering Internal Chat Transparent Billing
How much? Have a link?

----------

Originally Posted by Hopwood04 View Post
Salesenvy does not have a voicemail drop
Reply to Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum