Skype for Cold Calling?

The issue with Skype is (aside from TOS issues) that if you use a tel centric IMO like Pinney your stuck when its time to transfer the call to the processing center. Does anyone know a work around to warm transfer a skype call?

I'm sorry but what is the attraction with Skype? It sounds like crap and you have to jump through hoops. Please feel free to explain it to me but I just don't get it. Is it all about saving the $25?

Cash, is it about saving $25, in part yes. I haven't found the sound to be "crappy". in fact I've found it to be thae same as all the other voip options that run over the same connection. As for hoops, the inability to transfer is the only hoop I'm aware of. That is why I wonder if there is a work around, if not it's a deal killer. Ps: who offers a multiline dialer for $25? TIA, jim

Cash, is it about saving $25, in part yes. I haven't found the sound to be "crappy". in fact I've found it to be thae same as all the other voip options that run over the same connection. As for hoops, the inability to transfer is the only hoop I'm aware of. That is why I wonder if there is a work around, if not it's a deal killer. Ps: who offers a multiline dialer for $25? TIA, jim

I don't know of any company that offers a multi-line dialer for that price other than the Ecsow people the other guy posted. That Ecsow website is super sketchy and if you are using a lot of minutes, like 4+ hours a day, then it isn't cheaper than Salesdialers. Whoever Ecsow had write the copy for their website obviously does not speak English well.

I think I'm going to give impactdialers ashot @ $99/mo- 2500 mins because it integrates with Radius. 40 hrs. a month is all i want to be on dialer anyway.

I think Skype can be really cost effective but it can be pretty unstable at times. Has anyone else used MagicJack?

I could never get a good enough wi-fi signal to make magicjack calls work; lots of echos and dropped calls. I made it three days...

----------

I use skype for cold calling through my laptop so i can dial with my keypad; blackberrys are not really designed for 100+ calls a day, and to the first poster, I've never hit any limit with skype, and that's doing 60 to 70 calls a day. I love it, and the unlimited plan is perfect for me. Plus, I was able to grab a semi-local number, so nobody's given me any grief over it yet.

Back