There Has to Be a Better Way!!!

Thank you for all of the pointers! I have read several articles about the question of using "how are you today?" or not using it! I have mixed feelings on it myself. If I am talking to someone I have spoken to before I am very comfortable with it. Other wise, I feel it is not needed. But I am willing to try it again and see how what results it gives.

Thank you for all of the pointers! I have read several articles about the question of using "how are you today?" or not using it! I have mixed feelings on it myself. If I am talking to someone I have spoken to before I am very comfortable with it. Other wise, I feel it is not needed. But I am willing to try it again and see how what results it gives.

Because of this thread I've decided to answer the telemarketer that asks me "ho are you today? to start the call. Had one call Sat. and I told him I was having a good day, we had just taken the in laws to breakfast and I was getting ready to do some yard work. He kept stopping me while I was trying to tell him how I was. I told him, "wait a minute, I thought we were friends, you called me by my first name, you wanted to know how I'm doing and now you don't want to know?"

He finally hung up on me. Then again this morning I had another one. I went through the same thing and he also hung up on me.

Seems they don't really care how I am today?:goofy::D:D

Because of this thread I've decided to answer the telemarketer that asks me "ho are you today? to start the call. Had one call Sat. and I told him I was having a good day, we had just taken the in laws to breakfast and I was getting ready to do some yard work. He kept stopping me while I was trying to tell him how I was. I told him, "wait a minute, I thought we were friends, you called me by my first name, you wanted to know how I'm doing and now you don't want to know?"

He finally hung up on me. Then again this morning I had another one. I went through the same thing and he also hung up on me.

Seems they don't really care how I am today?:goofy::D:D

I love it JD! That is a good one! :D :goofy:

Back