Why Do You Need Insurance Continuing Education?

We know how well that is working. I wonder what the next "master plan" will be to accomplish that.

Its coming now at least as far as I know on annuities. The completion of product specific training and certification.

Now don't get me wrong I think an agent should be knowledgable about the products they sell but I can just imagine the abortion that they will come up with for training and all the wasted time that will be involved.

Second issue is I am in a state where many carriers will not appoint me or give me carrier website access until I submit a piece of business...so how will I be able to do the training for a new carrier?

Hi guys,
Life insurance is a great deal of the world in this time and situation because many people death for without reason. as for as accident .thanks provide the service in last time.

JackInsurance said:
CE is a way to get rid of the licenses of those who are not active. It keeps the numbers down.

Well it worked for crabcake....But you have to be really uncaring about the license...CE costs me less than $50 every 2 years and less than an hour of my time.

Back