Anyone Have a System/CRM for Keeping Track of All Their Leads

InsideSales.com is the way to go! We tried several other CRM's and none come close to inside sales. Others have listed Sales Force, inside sales is their call center/power dialer solution.

So despite admiting that inside sales is a solution for call centers and power dialers, you suggest that the op, who is managing leads currently by printing them out (to give you a scale of volume) should use inside sales....i would almost say your spaming but its soo far off target you couldnt possibly be employed by them.

So despite admiting that inside sales is a solution for call centers and power dialers, you suggest that the op, who is managing leads currently by printing them out (to give you a scale of volume) should use inside sales....i would almost say your spaming but its soo far off target you couldnt possibly be employed by them.

Your name sir just earned you a thumbs up!

"Greed is good";)

In no way am I spamming, I'm simply sharing our experience - what we've found to work very well for us in hopes that the advice helps the OP. Yes, Inside Sales has proven to handle our volume of leads but it can also be used for smaller amounts as well. I personally just don't see the point in low numbers of leads. You'll only sell the "at bats" that you take and to be the homerun king it takes lots of leads, period.

Looking at the Velocify editions, I don't see an individual platform. Is this only for teams?

There are a lot of great suggestions in this thread, 2 questions:

What is everyone paying per month for their CRM?
Are these HIPAA compliant?

We are using ACT! I've customized the layout, set it up to auto fill various forms, use it for lead generation and distribution, reporting, email marketing, b day / anniversary reminders, restricted contact access along with a whole lot more. I've looked at most of the CRM apps that are out there and hands down this was the best choice for us.

Don't get me wrong, I think CRM's are what works best for the way you operate. Where one CRM works well for one it may be Greek to the next user. I'm a little one sided since I've been using the app since 1999.

**Edited**
As far as HIPAA Compliance do you have a specific concern about what a product will or will not do with regards to this?

Last edited:
As far as HIPAA Compliance do you have a specific concern about what a product will or will not do with regards to this?

I am concerned about having client information stored on a 3rd party server. Last I checked, Sales Force offered a HIPAA compliant solution. I remember it being expensive. Maybe I'm paranoid, it seems like this should be a default feature considering all the hacking going on.

Hi
I want to share few views about crm. CRM manages our complex business operation with crm management software solutions and uplift the growth in online business. I read about crm from here neostrategies.com/crm-software/

Several CRMs have been mentioned. I know RadiusBob is designed for agents and is $24 per month, what about the others?

I like Cory's Salesdialers because it has a built in CRM. Unless you are tracking leads for multiple producers you dont need a powerful crm. As long as it saves everything in CSV and can import and export current lists. You can manage everything in Excel. Just keep your headers the same when you make new lists.

Saledialers is like 70$ a/m or something like that and allows you to set up call backs on your daily dashboard. For a single producer its perfect.

The only other experience that I have had with CRMs was five9/ salesforce combo but that is pricey and min of 5+ users i believe.

Back