Best Time to Receive Internet Leads

Kbreezy

Hey guys!

I was just wondering what everyones experience has been with choosing times to receive internet leads. --specifically, P&C leads. What is the best time of day to receive these? With an expectation of course, that my agency will call the prospect ASAP.

Thanks

Hey guys!

I was just wondering what everyones experience has been with choosing times to receive internet leads. --specifically, P&C leads. What is the best time of day to receive these? With an expectation of course, that my agency will call the prospect ASAP.

Thanks

Whenever I forget to turn my leads off and get one at 10:00 at night I call them from my cell at home. Sold quite a few policies sitting on my couch drinking a beer.

There is no "time" that is better more over your "timing" in that you have the ability to get on the phones ASAP when a lead comes in that is important.

In a Prospect Zone presentation I saw they said that most agents have their leads turned on from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday and as such sell that shared lead to more agents.

If you are buying shared leads these leads would be more beat up by more agents all racing to reach the prospect first, so that would be the worst time of day to buy a lead if you don't want to pay premium dollar for a lead that is being bombarded by the max amount of agents.

In this presentation they said they sell leads after 5:00 PM to considerably less agents and that they sell weekend leads to even fewer agents. With that being the case if you are available those hours, they might be more productive for you.

I've heard that ehealth's best day of the week for selling insurance is Saturday since most other agents are not working, so with less agents bombarding them and with less competition to take the deal from them, they get more sales.

There are more agents calling the leads durring the day and most people looking for inusrance durring the day are in thier office working and do not have time to take the call. I find you get more call pick up with leads that you receive at night or on the weekends.

Splendid leads the best lead source around.

There are more agents calling the leads durring the day and most people looking for inusrance durring the day are in thier office working and do not have time to take the call. I find you get more call pick up with leads that you receive at night or on the weekends.

Splendid leads the best lead source around.

What has been your experience with Splendid Leads? What type of conversion rate? These are aged leads?

Back