Direct Mail Vs. Internet Leads

Are you talking about Bob Klee?

No, he's talking about "Lee-CQ" :" Originally Posted by Lee_CQ View Post
Yeah, a true internet lead, not the recycled mumbo jumbo these companies push is definitely the best."

I don't know any agent than can consistently produce for themselves, 20 leads a week in their own market. There may be one or two but if they're that good, they'd be doing something besides insurance. :idea:

If I could get 20 of Lee's leads a week, all in the same area, I would choose his internet leads over DM.

Compared to any other internet lead (IL lead for short) I would take DM leads all day long.

I just called one. and as I am putting his info in my calender I Google his email address to find some info on him and find his facebook where he has shared Lee's website to all his followers. That is pretty sweet.

I just called one. and as I am putting his info in my calender I Google his email address to find some info on him and find his facebook where he has shared Lee's website to all his followers. That is pretty sweet.

Hey Wino, friends here on the Forum:

Instead of you doing all the work/research yourself, try this free app: Charlieapp.com on your computer. It really is pretty amazing. It does all the searching on the internet for you & emails you the report...all for FREE! :idea:

Instead of you doing all the work/research yourself, try this free app: Charlieapp.com on your computer. It really is pretty amazing. It does all the searching on the internet for you & emails you the report...all for FREE! :idea:

What type of reports?

Thank you, I will check it out. How long have you been using it?

Check it out as it is Free. Do it on yourself first. But it searches the internet for data on both the person & the company they work for & gives you a really nice report.

Hahaha, when creating an account it asks for gender and the choices are female, male and other.:twitchy:

Hahaha, when creating an account it asks for gender and the choices are female, male and other.:twitchy:

My pastor used to joke that there are actually 3 sexes: Male, Female & Pregnant Females!
After I had a son, I totally understood. My wife with testosterone coursing through her, was a totally different female than the gal I married! I was so glad once our son was born as she returned back to her normal personality:)

----------

Thank you, I will check it out. How long have you been using it?

I just learned about it last week. Love it.

Last edited:
Back