Good Commercial Leads?

SeanD

Hey guys,

It's my first post here and I have a question. I'm an agent who has a pretty large commercial BoB, but I'm looking to get more business without the old fashioned knock and talk. Is there any site that provides quality lists OR actual leads?

I looked into Netquote and a couple of the big name sites, but I wanted everyone's input. I can't seem to find any reviews for their Commercial stuff, only the personal lines.

Feel free to make suggestions if you know of any sites, or anyone here who has quality lists.

Thanks!

What exactly are you looking for? Something like this?

That looks pretty interesting. A list of businesses that I can sort by SIC code would definitely be good. Do you have any experience with the site?

That looks pretty interesting. A list of businesses that I can sort by SIC code would definitely be good. Do you have any experience with the site?

I've heard good things about them, but they are expensive. That's more to do with x-dates. If you just want to sort by industry type and such ListShack.com (my site) is unlimited access for $50/month. It doesn't have any x-date info on it though and they aren't internet leads or anything like that.

I've heard good things about them, but they are expensive. That's more to do with x-dates. If you just want to sort by industry type and such ListShack.com (my site) is unlimited access for $50/month. It doesn't have any x-date info on it though and they aren't internet leads or anything like that.

Does your site provide a specific person of contact? When I worked for Allstate their lists had the person of contact, number of employees, revenue, sic code, etc.

Does your site provide a specific person of contact? When I worked for Allstate their lists had the person of contact, number of employees, revenue, sic code, etc.

A lot of the time it will have a contact person, frequently the owner. If you want job specific with title Hoovers is usually better at that. Number of employees, revenue, sic, etc are all searchable on ListShack.

Well depends on how much work you are trying to do SeanD.

Are you willing to call on Leads for Appointments yourself or do you just want appointments to run? I find brokers are personally to busy to call on lists for appointments takes too much time.

Well depends on how much work you are trying to do SeanD.

Are you willing to call on Leads for Appointments yourself or do you just want appointments to run? I find brokers are personally to busy to call on lists for appointments takes too much time.

I am definitely willing to call on leads myself, but I wouldn't be against having appointments set for me at the right price. I'm not willing to pay $50+ just to have someone set the appointment for me when my calling skills are good enough to set it myself.

Hey guys, It's my first post here and I have a question. I'm an agent who has a pretty large commercial BoB, but I'm looking to get more business without the old fashioned knock and talk. Is there any site that provides quality lists OR actual leads? I looked into Netquote and a couple of the big name sites, but I wanted everyone's input. I can't seem to find any reviews for their Commercial stuff, only the personal lines. Feel free to make suggestions if you know of any sites, or anyone here who has quality lists. Thanks!

Where you from, Sean? I operate a prospecting website called insurancexdate.com and all we do is commercial. We're available in 6 states right now - PA, NJ, CT, GA, FL and TX.

All states include business name, address, WC xdate, primary class code, rate and current WC carrier (in states that utilize LCM's we include this as well). Some states include WC premiums.

We also include phone #'s, contact name/title, gross sales and # of EE estimates. We're a new company so we're still adding this information for a couple states but we're moving through the listings at a high rate and will be caught up through the end of the year by next week. We started in PA and have completed our updates for this state so it's a good example of what to expect for our other states.

Our pricing is flat rate for unlimited access and includes all businesses that carry WC coverage. All information fields are searchable (location, xdate, class codes, etc).

If you're interested feel free to message me with any questions or jump on the site and check it out.

Rob

Back