Health Internet Leads

There are numerous places that sell lists, however, I have discovered that all lists are not created equal. Some companies make a concentrated effort to up date their lists on a regular basis, some apparently don't in my experience. I have purchased lists where the person died 5 years ago, hasn't lived there for a number of years, etc.

Although you will run into that occasionally with all companies, Lead Concepts' lists seem to be the ones that I consistently get the best information from. I pay around $100 per thousand for the parameters I request.

You may find other companies that you think do a better job.
Frank, Thanks for the advice I appreciate your help and this forum.

Hey guys,

I've been lurking around this web site for awhile. This thread motivated me make a post since I actually do work as a lead vendor for an online lead generation company.

From my experience, there are many vendors go out and re-sell vintage leads that they've generated in the past and have stored on databases. They often cycle through their database and randomly select leads that they sell to their customers.

As for filters, they are only effective to the extent of the user inputting the correct information. Quite often, the design of the application can dictate the accuracy of the results. If the application is a quick one page application, it leaves more room for user input errors. Good lead companies will design their application so that they are comprehensive which clients are forced to actually put in the time to attain quotes, info, etc. therefore, resulting in more accurate applications.

The conversion rate of the leads largely depends on how agents work the leads. My company sends out their non-exclusive leads to no more than 4 agents. If the agent hangs around their email box and waits for the real time result to contact the lead, conversion is going to be higher. So, its important to set the parameters of lead delivery to hours where you will be at your desk prepared to make the cold call.

Anyhow, just my two cents.

Hey guys,

I've been lurking around this web site for awhile. This thread motivated me make a post since I actually do work as a lead vendor for an online lead generation company.

From my experience, there are many vendors go out and re-sell vintage leads that they've generated in the past and have stored on databases. They often cycle through their database and randomly select leads that they sell to their customers.

As for filters, they are only effective to the extent of the user inputting the correct information. Quite often, the design of the application can dictate the accuracy of the results. If the application is a quick one page application, it leaves more room for user input errors. Good lead companies will design their application so that they are comprehensive which clients are forced to actually put in the time to attain quotes, info, etc. therefore, resulting in more accurate applications.

The conversion rate of the leads largely depends on how agents work the leads. My company sends out their non-exclusive leads to no more than 4 agents. If the agent hangs around their email box and waits for the real time result to contact the lead, conversion is going to be higher. So, its important to set the parameters of lead delivery to hours where you will be at your desk prepared to make the cold call.

Anyhow, just my two cents.

What company do you work for?

Do you think he is just being polite and providing information so he won't get slammed for spamming?

If he is concerned about spamming, I don't think mentioning the name of his company would be spamming. I also am interested and would like to know.

He sounds like a pretty solid guy who we might want to do business with. I might even buy a lead or two even though I don't think there is a better, more cost effective way of prospecting than from a purchased list.

The company I work for is called Producer Pipleline. You can take a look at the web site at Producer Pipeline - Quality Insurance Leads with Real-Time Delivery

-Carl

So, by this statement:
How do you generate leads?

Our leads are generated by consumers who are looking for insurance and have completed one of our online lead forms. They are expecting to be contacted by an agent or agents who can provide them with quotes.

...we can assume that it's made clear to prospects while filling out the form that they will be called by insurance agents? Can we see the quote page?

Do you think he is just being polite and providing information so he won't get slammed for spamming?

If he is concerned about spamming, I don't think mentioning the name of his company would be spamming. I also am interested and would like to know.

He sounds like a pretty solid guy who we might want to do business with. I might even buy a lead or two even though I don't think there is a better, more cost effective way of prospecting than from a purchased list.

Frank,

I know you have mentioned calling your lists many times and how effective it is for you. Can you give us an idea of how many calls you generally need to make to generate a sale? If memory serves me, you generally have the product pre-sold prior to making the trip to the prospects home....correct?

Also do you think that a telemarketer could be effective in setting appointments for an agent for med supps?

Interesting. I would also like to see all of the quote pages and see an example of some of the affiliates that are used.

Specific prices would be nice to know. I do NOT like the 15% cap on returns or that you may have to wait 72 hours for your change request to be effective.

I would also like to see $50 of free leads given out to all on this Forum that try it out. Hometown gave $100 and VIMO gave $60.

I'm gonna doubt that these people submitting their information are "expecting to be contacted" but by all means, prove me wrong. The average internet lead, when they pick up the phone and realize an agent is on the other end thinks: "****!!!" Then they know better than to answer the phone again.

Back